Madden NFL 21 (Xbox One)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Upgrade to the Xbox Series X edition at no additional cost
- In Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame, become the face of a new football generation as you launch your career, leave your mark, and shatter expectations on your rise to NFL glory
- For the first time ever in Madden, start your career as a high school quarterback, and switch over to a running back or wide receiver in college; your play affects your legacy as you rise up the draft ranks
- Go all-out in The Yard in a new backyard football-inspired mode with fearless gameplay, house rules, wild locations across the globe, crazy trick plays, and fresh gear for your custom avatar as you earn Cred and grow your Rep
- In Madden Ultimate Team, build your fantasy roster from current NFL superstars, Hall of Fame legends, and more in a brand-new season of fresh and fun content
- Earn MUT coins through challenges as you tweak your depth chart; H2H Seasons, MUT Draft, and MUT Squads can grant even more rewards for your Ultimate Team campaign
- Take down the competition in Superstar KO, Madden's fastest co-op eliminator mode, featuring 5-minute games, unique stadiums and commentary, dynamic rules, and football icons
- In Franchise mode, play through a full NFL career and cement your legacy as a player, coach, or owner in online-connected single-player and multiplayer leagues
- Compete in customised, head-to-head Exhibition games (single and multi-player) or play offline against the CPU
- Build your highlight reel with Ball Carrier evasive moves, which are now all on the Right Stick, and a single button-press Celebration Run on your way to the end zone
- Pass-rush mechanics give you full control and responsiveness via directional stick input--and beware that offensive linemen will start catching on to your repeated moves, so you'll need to mix up your repertoire for maximum impact
- CPU-controlled teams and quarterbacks learn through AI and will begin to make in-game adjustments to your defensive strategy, so be sure to mix up your play-calling
- Enhanced tackling through the Breakdown Tackle mechanic in the open field gives even more realism to the game
- Superstar X-Factors are back, with more than 50 new abilities and a new group of Superstar players
- Real-life NFL season playbook updates will reflect teams' latest schemes and strategies
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1305 reviewers who responded, 1174 would recommend this product.
- They shouldn’t have released this game- September 14, 2020
This game is horrible on the current system. It lags, jitters and is just over all choppy with not just the video but the audio is well. If it’s not doing one or the other it’s doing both at the same time. It’s so bad that it started making me nauseated. I tried turning the volume off and putting some earphones on and listening to music while I played, and it helped a little but it’s still bad. You can tell this game was written for upgraded systems like the new Xbox and PlayStation. Current systems just can’t run this game well. I wish EA was offering some type of refund for this crap. I’ve been playing Madden since 93 on Sega Genesis. I’ve never seen it this bad.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Madden21 is horrible! Going back to 20- March 12, 2021
Never thought I would be saying “I’m Going back to 2020” for anything but after less than an hour with Madden 21 I’m going back to madden 20 and never playing madden 21 again. Not withstanding the graphical errors like the play calling three plays remaining on the screen the entire end of game sequence, the gameplay is horrendous. The changes to the loading screen is bad. Even the soundtrack is far worse than madden 20. I saved 66 % and got madden 21 for $20.... and I thought I was getting a great deal but $5 is far too much. EA should be ashamed to publish this. I would say the gameplay more resembles madden 2004, but at least 2004 was fun to play. This game is not.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Buggy half done garbage- October 8, 2020
I’ve bought for many years and every year there are complaints about issues with something. This year must be the worst iteration of these games. The lack of features etc. not withstanding, the game is most buggy glitchy version I’ve ever played. Constant freezing on loading screens, screens half loading and only certain buttons working, game registering no buttons during gameplay except for a timeout shortcut, not to mention all the gameplay glitches of bodies passing through bodies, balls through bodies, teleportation etc. Truly the worst version of the game in years. Look on the bright side, there will be a bunch of updates months after the game releases that promises generic fixes. If that doesn’t suit your fancy there’s another game mode besides MUT for you to waste your money on to make sure EA will make money hand over fist on garbage.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report