Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Mafia: Definitive Edition
- Remade classic is faithful to the original and includes an expanded story, gameplay, and original score
- Own Mafia: Definitive Edition to unlock Tommy’s Suit and Cab in both the Mafia II and Mafia III Definitive Editions (sold separately)
- Part one of the classic organised crime saga takes you to Lost Heaven, Illinois in the 1930s Prohibition era
- Cab driver Tommy Angelo falls in with the Salieri crime family and soon finds that the rewards are too big to ignore
- Play a mob movie and live the life of a gangster as you rise in the mafia ranks
- Lost Heaven is a reimagined 1930s cityscape filled with era-specific architecture, cars, and culture that you can see, hear, and interact with
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 304 reviewers who responded, 283 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This Game is Mafia- December 26, 2020
This was a great game! The audio of the game is incredible, ambiance, soundtrack, diolauge. This game was a lot of fun. In playing it I turned off all auto controls (manual shift only) turned off the HUD and it was extremely immersive and detailed. The story is engaging and the characters add to the overall experience. There are some issues I had with it, although the world was great and characters looked good, the controls still felt a little dated and the option to purchase the other Mafia titles took some time to navigate to. Overall, if you are looking for a 1930s Mafia adventure (and a fan of the old Godfater game) this is a great title to play through.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complete remake with more or less same story- October 24, 2020
Although its a definitive edition, so far this game is a complete remake from the original PC 2002 edition retelling the original story ranging from complete alterations such as the voice actors, direction or missions, city landscape and music score. More over, if you played the original - you'll find that this recent version adds a few new things here and there and enough to keep you engaged from start to finish. And yes, the race car mission is just as difficult.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A game you can't refuse- January 16, 2021
Solid remake of a classic game. I originally played Mafia decades when it first released on PC. It was a great game then, and it is a great game now but with much better graphics. You can play the game with a more modern difficulty option, or classic difficulty setting which plays like the original where you have to watch your speed and everything. The ending is overall the same, but they made a couple changes that I think make it even better than the original. If you have never played Mafia, you should know it has a fantastic story, characters, and soundtrack! It is an open world game, but the city serves more as a set piece than it does sandbox/playground. So if you enjoy story focused games, especially one without all the bloat so many games today have, then I definitely recommend giving Mafia Definite Edition a go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.