Magic Bullet 0.5L 250-Watt Stand Blender with Blending Cups - Silver
- Magic Bullet stand blender does the work of a blender, chopper, and food processor in one compact appliance
- High-torque 250W power base, Cyclonic Cutting Zone technology, and bullet-shaped circulates food so it plows through most jobs in 10 seconds or less
- One-touch operation lets you place the blending cup on the unit and press to blend -- no complicated buttons to push
- Press down on the blending cup to pulse or lock it into place for hands-free blending
- Cross blade is made from stainless steel and the cups are made from BPA-free plastic for long-lasting durability
- Cleans easily by twisting off the blade and rinsing with soap and water, plus you can even put the cups in the top rack of your dishwasher
- Magic Bullet comes with 1 power base, 1 cross blade, 1 flat blade, 1 tall cup, 1 short cup, 4 party mugs, 4 coloured lip rings, 2 solid lids, 1 shaker lid, 1 steamer lid, and user manuals in both French and English
- 1 x Power Base
- 1 x Cross Blade
- 1 x Flat Blade
- 1 x Tall Cup
- 1 x Short Cup
- 4 x Party Mug
- 4 x Colored Lip Ring
- 2 x Solid Lid
- 1 x Shaker Lid
- 1 x Steamer Lid
- 1 x User Manual & Recipe Book In English
- 1 x User Manual & Recipe Book In French
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2937 reviewers who responded, 2547 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- useful thing at home- April 10, 2021
An indispensable thing that helps me to do useful things in the morning. I grind berries, nuts, and fruits and get a very healthy smoothie. also easy to clean.I recommend itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome tool for any kitchen- January 22, 2011
We bought our first magic bullet over 3 years ago and it took us that long to kill it! But in all fairness, we use it alot for everything and it took a lot of abuse! So, it was definitely worth replacing when the motor went out on the old one, and now we have more attachments and blades! Even our young children use it in the morning to scramble their eggs! The two downsides are really only that there's no setting to control speed, so everything is liquified! Nothing will come out chopped if you need something just simply chopped. And also, there's no easy way to take off the lids without catching your fingers on the side prongs: ouch!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good!- December 24, 2021
I've used the Ninja blender for the last few years because of how well it blended and mixed fruit for smoothies. I thought it worked better than the Bullet I got years ago from Costco. But after going through a couple of motors and several blades and having a harder time finding affordable replacement parts than Bullet, I jumped on this item as soon as I saw it. I like that I don't have to get a million pieces with it. It now blends just as well as the Bella or Ninja (it has a difference shape cup, so maybe that's why). I also bought the ice crushing blade to handle more frozen fruit and ice. I hope now that it lasts as long as the last Bullet I had.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great kitchen tool!- October 18, 2016
Very versatile, you can make whipped cream/butter, salsa, batter, mix eggs, make protein shakes, anything you want liquefied. Grind coffee, black pepper. Make purees for yourself/pet if have difficulty eating solid food. Things it won't grind: frozen baby carrots! I tried to blend them with the ice crushing blade and the rubber "legs" underneath the blade lid got sheared right off. I have two bullets-- the original old design and the newer one. Old one accepts the new blades/cup, but the new one doesn't (you can't lock it without using considerable force). Also, it won't make you a chopped salad, it'll make you a salad smoothie. :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best thing since slice bread- July 14, 2013
Purchased this gadget because I wanted to offer my fruit hating 9-year-old and alternative way of having his recommended daily fruit intake. Needless to say that as shocking as it sounds this kid now has more fruit than he ever did before since he drinks as many as three smoothies daily. The funniest thing is that his friends come over to play automatically expecting to be offered smoothies. I am extremely proud of this little smoothy making toy of mine and I brag every day to my friends and family about how easy it is since it came with six cups causing no need for pouring out portions. Please do yourself the favour and invest in your own Magic Bullet!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.