Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod (MTPIXI-B)
- Universal ¼" screw thread and excellent stability lets you use PIXI with a huge variety of digital devices, from compact cameras and CSC's to entry-level DSLRs
- One-touch button releases the ball joint to move freely and locks it automatically in the selected position
- Maximum body weight of 1.4lbs (650g)
- Maximum 85mm focal length with a standard non-professional lens
- Maximum 2.2lbs (1kg) total equipment payload
- Minimalist style is manufactured from stainless steel and Adapto
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 111 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Much Better Than Expected- December 27, 2014
This tripod is small but sturdy. I use it for my GoPro and Sony Action cams and it works great for leaving it on the car or on a table. It's made out of a combination of metal and a different type of hard plastic. The plastic is not the cheap kind either. It's taken some abuse but looks like its still right out of the package. The ball mount is strong. You can turn the camera on its side and once the ball is locked into place it doesn't move. I thought so sure it would work it's way lose over time, but once the button is unpressed it holds tight. I will be picking up a few more of these here shortly. They are well worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good- February 6, 2015
Generally the small table top style tripods can barely hold a point and shoot camera steady enough for a long exposure shot. I purchased this when I didn't want to carry my regular tripod with me on a trip to Orlando. A rocket launch delay earlier in the week meant that I had a rare opportunity to photograph a night launch and I needed something that could keep my dslr steady enough. This exceeded my expectations. If it weren't windy it could balance a telephoto lens steady. It easily keeps wide-angels and standard lenses steady. It is nice and light so I plan to always keep it with me when I'm traveling light like I was on this trip. The pictures below are with a D5000, a 50mm 1.4G, and this tripod.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tripod I've ever used! Highly recommend!- May 2, 2017
This tripod is worth the high cost. I've been used to using $2 very small flex tripod for tabletop recordings on a traditional camcorder. When I bought my new Sony camcorder I realized that the mount hole is near the front of the camcorder instead of the middle - which causes imbalance so I had to go out and find a tripod that is sturdy enough for the mount location and this one IS. Its swivel head is really convenient feature and its extremely sturdy. For its $15 price, its worth it. I wish it was a little smaller but its a great product. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.