Marantz 90W Integrated Amplifier with Digital Connectivity (PM6007)
- Two-channel integrated amplifier powered by a low-impedance toroidal power transformer along with high-speed Schottky barrier diodes and high-current storage capacitors deliver 45W (8Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz) of power per channel
- Current Feedback Amplifier technology uses high-current power supply by holding a large energy reserve to drive the speakers with wide-bandwidth and high-speed sound reproduction
- Internal thermal compensation eliminates memory distortion for crystal-clear sound amplification in all conditions
- Reference class AK4490 D/A converter lets you enjoy hi-res digital audio formats with up to 192kHz/24-bit for a truly immersive listening experience
- Amplifier allows simple connection for both digital and analog audio sources including a turntable to experience exceptional dynamic sound without any distortion
Multiple connectivity options
- Built-in phono pre-amp with FET input lets you enjoy your music from your turntable
- Subwoofer output port makes it easy to pair your subwoofer to experience thumping bass with spectacular clarity
- MM phono input lets you play your favourite records directly from any device you connect to the amplifier
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: Speaker wire (for connecting the amplifier to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just What I was Looking for.- May 31, 2021
It was surprisingly difficult to find a product that would meet my needs in today's surround sound dominated audio world. I wanted a product that would give me great sound from a phono player. It also needed at least 2 sets of speaker connections since we listen to music in more than one room. Many products today only have one set of speaker connections, (although it could be 5 to 7 speakers, but I was looking for stereo) and can only serve one room. I also wanted a reasonable price for a name brand. This has more than met my needs and sounds great. It even has digital and woofer connections that I will probably never use but who knows.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Amplifier!- July 20, 2021
I am impressed with the BIG sound this amplifier provides. I am using it in combination with an external DAC, two SVS tower speakers and an SVS sealed subwoofer. I have ordered the companion CD player although I do not play many CDs. I can hear every detail in the music streamed from Tidal and Deezer, and it has really awakened my tower speakers. Already planning on my next purchase/upgrade from Marantz down the road. Thank you Marantz for building such a wonderful amplifier!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lot of Bang for the money- March 12, 2022
Nice amp , it has a clean and powerful sound . The dac and features are excellent , bass is there and well defined .The volume is a little tricky tough to see where you are . The speaker connection are not that great just be careful and gentle , once your hook up you should be alright no thick or heavey cables .For the money I'm sure you can"t go wrong , there is no better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Amp for the money- October 19, 2021
Purchased the PM6007 as a replacement for my PM6005, which I gave to my son. The updates - DAC, phono stage and sub woofer input to name a few - make this an almost perfect amp for the money. It looks great with my Marantz CD player and synchs up perfectly. Paired with Elac speakers and Project turntable for a perfect little system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great amplifier! superb sound- December 29, 2021
I recently upgraded my old Nakamichi amp ( not at all a bad one) and T+A TLS speakers for this amp and Monitor audio bronze speakers. The effect is mesmerising. Thank you Marantz for such a fantastic product. I use it along with my NAD tuner and Yamaha CD player.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.