Marantz NR1510 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Support for cinematic sound
- 5.1-channel design with 50W of power for each channel
- 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 colour resolution, to ensure lossless Ultra HD quality on your big screen
- Surround Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, HDR10, and BT.2020 format support provides stunning visuals with deeper blacks and brighter colours when watching a movie or broadcast television
- Supports Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
- 8-ohm impedance with 0.08-percent total harmonic distortion at 20Hz - 20kHz produces outstanding sound quality for enjoying all your favourite music
Wireless and HDMI connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna) for convenient wireless connectivity
- Includes 6 x HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.2 support to connect to all your external components
- Integrated phono input directly connects to your analog turntable
Seamless streaming control
- HEOS built-in for multi-room streaming, music streaming, and voice control
- ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless file decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri
- Compatible with streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Napster, Deezer, Pandora, Sirius XM, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, and Soundcloud (subscription required) for convenient, seamless control
Sleek, space-saving profile
- Compact, slim profile that's half the height of traditional AV receivers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worked great... for a few months:(- May 7, 2020
I bought this for my 4 speakers and 2 subs for a home theatre setup. It worked great for a few months! It’s very sleek, has all the ports you’d need, and looked good. However, while watching some tv one day, my front speakers started to crackle. The noise got worse over the next few minutes, making the voices from the tv unrecognizable. I swapped the front speakers into the rear speaker slot on the receiver and they worked just fine. I know my speakers are good, but this thing seems shot after only a few months. I hope the repair won’t cost me a fortune! I assumed paying a higher price for a quality receiver, but a quality receiver is something I didn’t get unfortunately.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good product with flaws and support limitations- January 3, 2021
Five star sound for a slim line. Great surround calibration system for the price. Packed with features. -1/2 star for display issues when switching between and Apple TV and Xfinity cable box both on HDMI. -1/2 star for support options (limited web support and 11am to 6pm EST Monday to Friday phone support). -1 star for flaky Bluetooth transmission to headphones. Works great for 3 to 5 minutes then a lot of static. Please update support options, mobile application and Bluetooth transmission to headphones. You have a great product otherwise.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Design. Very easy to set up.- March 1, 2020
Was looking for a moderately priced receiver that had two subwoofer outputs. The Marantz NR1510 fit the bill. Setup was very easy. The cardboard tripod which was supplied to place the microphone in various positions for adjusting the surround sound left something to be desired as it was rather flimsy. A camera tripod provided more stability. So far I'm very happy with this purchase. Sounds great with my Bose speaker system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.