Marantz NR1510 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Support for cinematic sound
- 5.1-channel design with 50W of power for each channel
- 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 colour resolution, to ensure lossless Ultra HD quality on your big screen
- Surround Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, HDR10, and BT.2020 format support provides stunning visuals with deeper blacks and brighter colours when watching a movie or broadcast television
- Supports Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
- 8-ohm impedance with 0.08-percent total harmonic distortion at 20Hz - 20kHz produces outstanding sound quality for enjoying all your favourite music
Wireless and HDMI connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna) for convenient wireless connectivity
- Includes 6 x HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.2 support to connect to all your external components
- Integrated phono input directly connects to your analog turntable
Seamless streaming control
- HEOS built-in for multi-room streaming, music streaming, and voice control
- ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless file decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri
- Compatible with streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Napster, Deezer, Pandora, Sirius XM, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, and Soundcloud (subscription required) for convenient, seamless control
Sleek, space-saving profile
- Compact, slim profile that's half the height of traditional AV receivers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 59 reviewers who responded, 51 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is the one!!- January 27, 2022
After years of searching for a receiver compatible and that compliments my vintage stereo components #phonoinput I can truly say I have found the one!! I look forward to many years of enjoyment thank you Marantz ! ❤Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked great... for a few months:(- May 7, 2020
I bought this for my 4 speakers and 2 subs for a home theatre setup. It worked great for a few months! It’s very sleek, has all the ports you’d need, and looked good. However, while watching some tv one day, my front speakers started to crackle. The noise got worse over the next few minutes, making the voices from the tv unrecognizable. I swapped the front speakers into the rear speaker slot on the receiver and they worked just fine. I know my speakers are good, but this thing seems shot after only a few months. I hope the repair won’t cost me a fortune! I assumed paying a higher price for a quality receiver, but a quality receiver is something I didn’t get unfortunately.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Solid Receiver- November 20, 2020
a solid product. I have had very few if any issues. The only improvement would be doing updates to the base receiver. As far as HEOS integration, it works fine. I have it hooked up with three devices. two portable speakers and the receiver. The HEOS interface via the receivers is not very good, but the phone app is fine. Overall, it has been a very good product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Hardware, Amazon interface needs improvement- November 10, 2020
Very easy to set up, excellent sound quality, and built for the connected home. The Amazon Music portal on HEOS is a disappointment, and nothing like the app. Tidal works great on HEOS. I would love Qobuz to get added to HEOS. I am giving 4 instead of 5 stars solely based on the sub-par Amazon Music interface. Otherwise I’m happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Marantz!- May 7, 2022
I am so happy with this purchase! It’s been awhile since I have had a quality sound system but this one has brought that absolute joy back to listening to my music! It takes many remotes and extra steps trying to figure out how or which remote to use out of the picture! So easy to choose what you want to listen to or use!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.