Marantz SR5015 7.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Optimised sound quality
- 7.2-channel discrete amplifier delivers 100W of power per channel for perfectly-balanced, high-quality sound
- Surround sound formatting supported by Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, and DTS Virtual:X lets you enjoy your movies and TV shows to their fullest potential
- HDMI eARC supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable
- High-resolution audio streaming decodes ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, and 5.6MHz tracks
- Six HDMI ports with 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling enhance every scene seamlessly
- HDR format support includes HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR
- 4K/120Hz pass-through, variable refresh rate (VRR), auto low latency mode (ALLM), and quick frame transport (QFT) provide an immersive gaming experience
- Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) ensure you enjoy life-like imagery with accurate detail
Connected and reliable
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi allow you to stream your favourite music from Spotify, Sirius XM, Tidal, and more (note: services may require subscriptions)
- Built-in HEOS technology makes it easy to enjoy multi-room audio, use voice controls, and stream digital music throughout your home
- Voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai allows you to stream music easily from the leading music services
- Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer offer clear, dynamic sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great Dolby Atmos movie experience!!- December 20, 2020
Great AV Receiver! My first Marantz and I am very happy. Replaced my Sony STR D-1000 7.1 with the SR5015 7.2. I recently added Definitive 9040 Towers & A90 Atmos speakers to my system. I needed a receiver that could decode Dolby Atmos and allow 4K pass thru. I went with the SR5015 because it had those plus 8K. I figured I should get up to 8K so I don't need to replace another receiver when I move to an 8K TV. On screen setup was easy to follow and very detailed. The Dolby Atmos sound is just like being in the theater! My movies have never sounded better!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Great- January 2, 2021
Just Great!! The first one gave up half way through setup, but this one, Just Great!! You can just run through set up, turn it on and use it. But. If you want it is almost infinitely adjustable. Too much to try to explain in a review. The owners manual is 309 pages long and packed with well organized in-depth information. Almost anything you want to know. I love it and it sounds great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended- December 17, 2020
Initial thoughts are that I like the look and sounds good out of the box. The setup felt a little clunky, but I guess it was trying to be easy for every skill level. Calibration took some patience, but results were proven. Really cleaned up the sound. More than enough power and inputs for most households.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.