Marantz SR5015 7.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Optimised sound quality
- 7.2-channel discrete amplifier delivers 100W of power per channel for perfectly-balanced, high-quality sound
- Surround sound formatting supported by Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, and DTS Virtual:X lets you enjoy your movies and TV shows to their fullest potential
- HDMI eARC supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable
- High-resolution audio streaming decodes ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, and 5.6MHz tracks
- Six HDMI ports with 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling enhance every scene seamlessly
- HDR format support includes HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR
- 4K/120Hz pass-through, variable refresh rate (VRR), auto low latency mode (ALLM), and quick frame transport (QFT) provide an immersive gaming experience
- Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) ensure you enjoy life-like imagery with accurate detail
Connected and reliable
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi allow you to stream your favourite music from Spotify, Sirius XM, Tidal, and more (note: services may require subscriptions)
- Built-in HEOS technology makes it easy to enjoy multi-room audio, use voice controls, and stream digital music throughout your home
- Voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai allows you to stream music easily from the leading music services
- Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer offer clear, dynamic sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 91 reviewers who responded, 78 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great system with stunning sound- December 12, 2020
Marantz stands for its name. Absolutely stunning sound quality and crisp picture quality on 8k display. but system over heat often when volume is higher than 80 this is extremely annoying because it limits the party and don’t know how to address this issue. also, after 2-3 hours of using, system will cut the video but sound is still playing. It will be back to normal if I switch the input once. airplay 2 features is a must have and definitely made my house more music friendly. also turntable connection with audio transmission is something I would definitely recommend. I can play turn table on marantz and transmit audio to porch (love this feature).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound...bad apps- July 18, 2021
Just got the 5015 and very happy with the overall build and the sound quality is superb. Only disappointment is with the network/mobile apps. HEOS app couldn't detect the AVR, Airplay on but can't bee seen. Spotify connect cannot because the machine cannot be seen. The Marantz remote app cannot find the amp. I've upgraded firmware, uninstall/install, rebooted and nothing works. The only thing that works on the network is the native HEOS app in the AVR itself and at least it can pick up my files from my personal NAS. Hope that these functionalities get fixed soon. It was ike no QA was done when the product was released.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HDMI 2.1 bug renders 8k and 4K 120hz useless- May 26, 2021
This unit will not support 8k or 4K at 120hz. This receiver along with most others like demon, Yamaha, etc, all have a hardware design flaw due to the Panasonic chips they are using. There is no firmware update that will be able to fix it as it’s a hardware issue. All manufacturers using the chips in their receivers will suffer the same HDMI 2.1 bug. Marantz is having to issue an adapter of sorts to remedy the issue but you’ll always have to have the adapter present and who knows how long it’ll last in the long run or if Marantz will keep supplying them. Wait for a new model with updated chips for HDMI. https://www.whathifi.com/news/denon-and-marantz-announce-fix-for-4k120hz-bug Returned sadly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.