Marantz SR6015 9.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Optimised sound quality
- 9.2-channel discrete amplifier delivers 110W of power per channel for perfectly-balanced, high-quality sound
- Surround sound formatting supported by Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, and IMAX lets you enjoy your movies and TV shows to their fullest potential
- HDMI eARC supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable
- High-resolution audio streaming decodes ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, and 5.6MHz tracks
- Seven HDMI ports with 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling enhance every scene seamlessly
- HDR format support includes HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR
- 4K/120Hz pass-through, variable refresh rate (VRR), auto low latency mode (ALLM), and quick frame transport (QFT) provide an immersive gaming experience
- Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) ensure you enjoy life-like imagery with accurate detail
Connected and reliable
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi allow you to stream your favourite music from Spotify, Sirius XM, Tidal, and more (note: services may require subscriptions)
- Built-in HEOS technology makes it easy to enjoy multi-room audio, use voice controls, and stream digital music throughout your home
- Voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai allows you to stream music easily from the leading music services
- Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer offer clear, dynamic sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does not work as advertised.- September 8, 2021
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have purchased 2 SR6015 and 2 SR7015. None of them work as advertised. The 120hz 4K passthrough does not work and the adaptor they sent out is junk. After sending in one to the repair facility, communication was almost non existent and now they are sending it back without repair. These things did not work properly from the moment of purchase and Marantz has done nothing to alleviate the problem. If I could change the review rating on the SR 7015 I would. If I can sell these I will be going with Anthem or Paradigm.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Home Theater Receiver- March 9, 2021
I had a previous Marantz that I had purchased 10 years ago. It was time for an upgrade and I couldn't be more pleased. I wanted Dolby Atmos plus the newer HDMI connections and support for 4K and 8K video output. The sound quality for both music and home theater is excellent. I also like the HEOS that allows me to play all of my music streaming service through my speakers. Another bonus is the mic that comes with this receiver to properly set and tune your speakers for great optimum sound for all of the various movie audio formats.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marantz SR6015 is a great receiver- July 10, 2021
The Marantz SR6015 AVR is a great receiver. I have it set up in a 7.1.2 configuration with Klipsch speakers. It’s not very bombastic but it’s clear and refined. It separates the sounds and creates a true soundscape. When researching receivers I found that Marantz was more musical not as bass heavy as Denon ( they are made by the same company). I chose the Marantz because it does everything I want and more. The only downside is the small display, but I get the design aesthetic The receiver itself is beautiful to seeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.