Marantz SR7015 9.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Optimised sound quality
- 9.2-channel discrete amplifier delivers 125W of power per channel for perfectly-balanced, high-quality sound
- Surround sound formatting supported by Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro-3D lets you enjoy your movies and TV shows to their fullest potential
- HDMI eARC supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable
- High-resolution audio streaming decodes ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, and 5.6MHz tracks
- Eight HDMI ports with 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling enhance every scene seamlessly
- HDR format support includes HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR
- 4K/120Hz pass-through, variable refresh rate (VRR), auto low latency mode (ALLM), and quick frame transport (QFT) provide an immersive gaming experience
- Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) ensure you enjoy life-like imagery with accurate detail
Connected and reliable
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi allow you to stream your favourite music from Spotify, Sirius XM, Tidal, and more (note: services may require subscriptions)
- Built-in HEOS technology makes it easy to enjoy multi-room audio, use voice controls, and stream digital music throughout your home
- Voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai allows you to stream music easily from the leading music services
- Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer offer clear, dynamic sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Dream Sound at a Great Price!- October 4, 2020
Was replacing an older Denon unit of 10 years which I had loved, and learned that Marantz was the sibling brand with some premium components. Though the 8015 was tempting, the 7015 really fits all my needs with many of the same quality improvements over the lower models (SHARC DSP, Copper Screws, Larger Frame). Airplay 2 works very well for my music needs, until I can pick up a record player for the dedicated analog input. If you aren't aware of Bi-Amping, it's a great feature that'll produce phenomenal sounding 7 channel experience on this receiver, with option for 2 additional channels if you utilize as a pre-amp. This is my first Atmos experience at home, and after mounting ceiling speakers, I must say it was well worth the hassle (though there are options which bounce off the ceiling too). My first attempting setting up eARC was a breeze using an LG CX, and when enabling airplay for music, it doesn't turn on the TV thankfully. Unless you have a massive room needing more power/speakers for, the 8015 really isn't necessary. I would highly recommend picking up the AC Infinity T9 cooling unit for this, as it matches the style and will prolong the life of this amazing receiver (see attached photos). Banana plug friendly but know that you'll need a few inches behind the unit, especially if choosing 12 gauge cables (you totally should).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Excellent sound, easy setup.- October 3, 2020
Was on the fence between the SR8015 and the SR7015. The 7015 had everything I needed and more. Easy to set up and calibrate with onscreen steps. So many speaker configurations. Dolby Atmos together with Dolby Vision is an amazing experience. Bluetooth speaker hand-off is great and the app makes it all super easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Too expensive for the specs- October 2, 2020
I purchased this and the equivalent spec denon. The Marantz is many hundreds of dollars more and had equal or worse sound in my opinion. Again it's a great reveiver, but my opinion is that you are not gaining anything jumping to this model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)