Marantz SR7015 9.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Optimised sound quality
- 9.2-channel discrete amplifier delivers 125W of power per channel for perfectly-balanced, high-quality sound
- Surround sound formatting supported by Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro-3D lets you enjoy your movies and TV shows to their fullest potential
- HDMI eARC supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable
- High-resolution audio streaming decodes ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, and 5.6MHz tracks
- Eight HDMI ports with 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling enhance every scene seamlessly
- HDR format support includes HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR
- 4K/120Hz pass-through, variable refresh rate (VRR), auto low latency mode (ALLM), and quick frame transport (QFT) provide an immersive gaming experience
- Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) ensure you enjoy life-like imagery with accurate detail
Connected and reliable
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi allow you to stream your favourite music from Spotify, Sirius XM, Tidal, and more (note: services may require subscriptions)
- Built-in HEOS technology makes it easy to enjoy multi-room audio, use voice controls, and stream digital music throughout your home
- Voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai allows you to stream music easily from the leading music services
- Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer offer clear, dynamic sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Powerful, Clear Sound- July 10, 2021
I bought this receiver to pair with my Bowers & Wilkin 600 anniversary series (in ceiling) speakers because my previous Pioneer AVR just didn't deliver the power or punch I felt these speaker required. Also, whenever I watch any streaming server the B&W's would pop going from show to show. Once I set the Marantz up it lit up my speakers. The sound was clear, concise and POWERFUL! Whether listening to music, watching TV or a Blu-ray\4K disc this AVR delivers. So glad I spent the extra $ and upgraded to the Marantz. My Best Buy Tech, Matt, was instrumental in pointing me towards this receiver, and I couldn't be happier!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Receiver For 2021- January 28, 2021
I've received this unit today and it has everything and more that I could ever want. Setup was easy (speaker, sound, and picture) and after a brief update, I was up and running. So far, the picture quality up to 4k has been phenomenal and sound tests have proven the reputation of Marantz (open and airy). I'm very glad I purchased this unit and knowing I can add a power amp to utilize the other two channels just proves that they thought of everything. Also, if you have a videogame system, it can pick up on which system it is (if it's fairly new).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of programming choices- December 19, 2020
Sounds good so far. Wish it came with a written manual instead of electronic. 300 page manual is difficult to absorb. Picture quality is great, HDMI challenges with e/ARC. Recommend turning it off so that all video and audio out goes thru receiver. Bypass TV and other sources. Still trying to get audio to work from tv in a 2nd room. Like I said, a lot of technological challenges and on-screen set-up is not as helpful as a written manual.. Response from Marantz is "not happening" during the pandemic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.