Marantz SR8015 11.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Optimised sound quality
- 11.2-channel discrete amplifier delivers 140W of power per channel for perfectly-balanced, high-quality sound
- Surround sound formatting supported by Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro-3D lets you enjoy your movies and TV shows to their fullest potential
- DTS:X Pro (available in a future firmware update) is capable of processing up to 13 channels
- HDMI eARC supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable
- High-resolution audio streaming decodes ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, and 5.6MHz tracks
- Eight HDMI ports with 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling enhance every scene seamlessly
- HDR format support includes HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR
- 4K/120Hz pass-through, variable refresh rate (VRR), auto low latency mode (ALLM), and quick frame transport (QFT) provide an immersive gaming experience
- Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) ensure you enjoy life-like imagery with accurate detail
Connected and reliable
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi allow you to stream your favourite music from Spotify, Sirius XM, Tidal, and more (note: services may require subscriptions)
- Built-in HEOS technology makes it easy to enjoy multi-room audio, use voice controls, and stream digital music throughout your home
- Voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai allows you to stream music easily from the leading music services
- Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer offer clear, dynamic sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- One of The Best A/V Components For Home Theater- February 6, 2021
Excellent sound quality and 8K/4K video features for a high end and high price component, comes with a ton of connections as well as Google Assistant, Alexa, Apple apps, bluetooth, wifi, etc... support. I have it connected to a wired network and the signal is very solid fast, so I don't need the wifi feature. The HDMI eARC works well, switching between inputs is easy, this is one of the best audio video receivers up-to-date in today high tech.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great decision- November 27, 2020
I was using Marantz SR7011 with Polk Audio RTi12 towers, CSi A6, and PSW505 sub. Sound was good but I felt it could be even better. Decided to try this receiver instead of separate amps. What a great decision. Perfect for both music and movies... Picture quality seems to be better too: Optoma UHD60 and same sources as before...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarantzSR8015- February 3, 2021
Using this as a preamp, awesome sound! Has a lot of flexibility for set up, speaker configuration, bass management and input assignments. This is very well designed and built with a toroidal power supply. The video is awesome, so far, running 1080 P Highly recommend this product!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.