Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Includes 1 kart (Luigi) and 4 racing gates
- Control a real-life Mario Kart with your Nintendo Switch and watch it come to life on the screen
- Set up an in-home course with gates and other items, then see it all transform into different in-game environments (such as snowscapes and jungles) and obstacles (Piranha Plants and more)
- When you hit a boost or a Green Shell, your kart will speed up or slow down in real life
- Environmental factors in Grand Prix such as strong winds can push your kart to the side
- Race around the house on your custom course with up to 3 friends in Custom Race or Grand Prix (note: each player requires their own Nintendo Switch system, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit game, and either the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario Set or Luigi Set)
- Smart Steering helps guide you along if you want to keep things in the living room
- As you play, you’ll unlock more speed settings, costumes, environments, and more that can be used to create your custom course
- Note: Custom course materials not included. Additional games, systems and karts required for multiplayer mode. Systems and karts sold separately. Game download required and available as a free download on the Nintendo eShop.
Number of Players
- 4 x Racing Gates
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- More than a gimmick!- October 21, 2020
I was skeptical before getting it but definitely worth the price. Make sure you clean the area of your race track to get the most out of the rc car. The AR is pretty cool too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- A complete blast!- October 21, 2020
Bought this and the Mario one the night it released. My fiancé and I have been playing it for 3 days straight and it’s an absolute blast. It was SUPER easy to link the karts to our switches, set the tracks up, paint the tracks in the game and the controls for the kart are perfect. We’ve made countless different tracks in many different areas in the house. We have longer carpet and regular hardwood floors and area rugs in our house. The karts perform best on the hardwood but they only slow down a bit on the longer carpet and rarely we’ll get stuck but usually we keep the races on 100cc or 150cc and it seems to give the karts more than enough power to not get stuck on the carpet. The only areas that it gets consistently stuck on is one of our tall area rugs but our shorter ones works just fine. The karts tend to last around 4 hours when we play on 100cc and the faster we bump it up to the shorter the battery lasts but overall the battery hasn’t been an issue for us. The karts connect directly to the switch without needing wifi (which is great for us since our wifi is a bit choppy) but the flip side of that is when you get a little too far away from the kart or if you have something obstructing your view (such as an island cabinet or wall) the video gets choppy but we found a good spot to sit where we’re able to play around the house without losing signal. Overall if it’s in the budget, I’d highly recommend picking this game up, it’s an absolute blast to play especially with someone else. Playing solo is fun too but playing with one or two friends is definitely where it’s at.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)