Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes 1 kart (Luigi) and 4 racing gates
- Control a real-life Mario Kart with your Nintendo Switch and watch it come to life on the screen
- Set up an in-home course with gates and other items, then see it all transform into different in-game environments (such as snowscapes and jungles) and obstacles (Piranha Plants and more)
- When you hit a boost or a Green Shell, your kart will speed up or slow down in real life
- Environmental factors in Grand Prix such as strong winds can push your kart to the side
- Race around the house on your custom course with up to 3 friends in Custom Race or Grand Prix (note: each player requires their own Nintendo Switch system, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit game, and either the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario Set or Luigi Set)
- Smart Steering helps guide you along if you want to keep things in the living room
- As you play, you’ll unlock more speed settings, costumes, environments, and more that can be used to create your custom course
- Note: Custom course materials not included. Additional games, systems and karts required for multiplayer mode. Systems and karts sold separately. Game download required and available as a free download on the Nintendo eShop.
Number of Players
- 4 x Racing Gates
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 458 reviewers who responded, 443 would recommend this product.
- Wow! Amazing!- December 30, 2020
This thing will literally make you feel like a young kid again. My wife and I played for hours and had an absolute blast taking turns. Our house isn’t very big and I was still able to come up with a few different courses we can try. The game itself is phenomenal. They took some of the best Mario Kart features and somehow managed to bring it to life. The RC Kart takes 4hrs to charge but will last a long time on a full battery (I was able to play every single cup before it was on the last battery icon). Which is impressive due to the camera use and sensors it has. Would highly recommend to anyone who owns a Switch and has been a Nintendo/Mario Kart follower. This is enjoyment for the whole family (cats too!!).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best for kids!- December 5, 2020
I understand this game requires some creativity and work but, if you have kids 4-5+ this is a MUST HAVE!!!!! My kids get a super kick out of it's 5 of 5 as a innovative learning tool if you super Mom or Dad the experience with obstacles. If you have more than 1 kid, you will need two witch will need 2 switches. This could be a huge investment if you don't have the pre reqs but end game is mos def worth it. If I didn't already have 2 switches I am not sure i would invest as that money could go further in equally fun learning toys. In regards to gamers, it's fun for about 15m and the first few runs before you want to shelf it. It's all about the kids on this one as they BBBEEEGGGGG!!!! me to place throughout the day which makes chores and meals 10x easier ;~}Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great idea! Expensive to realize full potential- December 18, 2020
Very cool and unique idea! The game is free, you setup a course and follow around with your switch and it shows you an augmented reality. And when you get a mushroom, the car actually goes faster in real life! Doesn't feel cheap but pricy. Also you would need to have another switch and another racer if you want multiplayer. The whole point is to play together with others so was pretty bummed about having to Shell out for another racer so two kids can play while the other two wait for them to finish and alternate that wayYes, I would recommend this to a friend.