Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario Set
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Includes 1 kart (Mario) and 4 racing gates
- Control a real-life Mario Kart with your Nintendo Switch and watch it come to life on the screen
- Set up an in-home course with gates and other items, then see it all transform into different in-game environments (such as snowscapes and jungles) and obstacles (Piranha Plants and more)
- When you hit a boost or a Green Shell, your kart will speed up or slow down in real life
- Environmental factors in Grand Prix such as strong winds can push your kart to the side
- Race around the house on your custom course with up to 3 friends in Custom Race or Grand Prix (note: each player requires their own Nintendo Switch system, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit game, and either the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario Set or Luigi Set)
- Smart Steering helps guide you along if you want to keep things in the living room
- As you play, you’ll unlock more speed settings, costumes, environments, and more that can be used to create your custom course
- Note: Custom course materials not included. Additional games, systems and karts required for multiplayer mode. Systems and karts sold separately. Game download required and available as a free download on the Nintendo eShop.
Number of Players
- 4 x Racing Gates
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 959 reviewers who responded, 919 would recommend this product.
- Pricey, but impressive and fun- October 24, 2020
While it's pricey at $100 and comes with cardboard elements, you can see where the money is going. The tech at work is really impressive, and I'm still not sure how your kart can feel like it's being affected by wind, drifting, etc. However, I don't know if this is a game with a lot of staying power. While there are plenty of things to unlock, they're mostly cosmetic. And since track variety is dependent upon the player, I could easily see this becoming a showpiece that you only get out every so often instead of something that stays in constant rotation, especially when multiplayer and any sort of character variety depend on how deep your pockets are.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun game- December 28, 2020
My son received this item for Christmas and is very pleased with it. It does take a bit of time to set it up and I hope the cardboard pieces will hold up over time. However, it is a fun little toy. It doesn't go super fast but ran all over. It does not need the arrows and such. It will run in areas where they are not up. It will also run over carpet, as well as hard floors. The car was actually bigger than I expected it to be. A little pricey, but probably not bad considering what you get. I'll probably going to be buying another for my younger son since it doesn't appear that a second car can run on one system. I am going to look into that a bit more though,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Innovation by Nintendo!!- October 23, 2020
Once again Nintendo shows how innovative they are. Granted that there was a fairly large gap from the widely popular Nintendo Wii/Wii U till now, but they have delivered with a home run in my opinion. Driving around in your own home and having the live game play is a ton of fun. My 10 year old son and I have a great time creating tracks that cover every room in our apartment. The tracks are long and intricate. The down side is that we would need another switch and kart to race together. We make up for that by taking turns from track to track as the other person runs around the house diving in front of the race to add to the excitement. Lot's of fun for the whole family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.