Mario Tennis Aces (Switch)
Available to ship
- Challenge family and friends in epic tennis battles as one of 15+ Mushroom Kingdom characters
- Serve your best moves, from trick shots to split-second blocks
- Store up energy to pull off unexpected tricks, such as moving incredibly fast or sending the ball crashing down, to win the game
- Complete missions, boss battles, and more in Adventure Mode
- Challenge the CPU in Tournament Mode
- Share the fun with up to 4 players in local or online multiplayer and unite against others in singles or doubles (note: additional accessories may be required for multiplayer; sold separately)
- Play the game in TV mode, tabletop mode, and handheld mode
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
Number of Players
- Game Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3267 reviewers who responded, 3102 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great game. Bad case- May 5, 2021
Game is fun my only gripe and it’s a bit late now but I’m just now taking the game out of the package (a month later) and the game case is completely destroyed. Seems like it was stepped on. Game is fine, just the case is badly damagedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mario Tennis Aces is a wonderful game for the fam- August 17, 2018
This game has all the skills of the game of tennis, all decorated with the characters you've known to love from the Mario series. Tons of fun for the whole family!!! Buy it today!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected a lot more from a full Nintendo game- July 20, 2018
There are many things about the game that could probably be fixed with simple patching, so my apologies if they do get fixed at a later time... but until then I'm giving this 3 stars. The challenges in adventure mode range from stupid simple to near impossible. The main story can be beat in about 3 hours or a little more depending on your skill level. It's practically a giant tutorial for the mechanics. Don't expect swing mode to be anything like Wii Sports tennis. The swinging gets messed up and swings at the wrong time or not at all. Does not feel intuitive. The online mode isn't that great. Connectivity is awful and finding a lobby can be hit and miss.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to the Switch library- August 19, 2018
Mario Tennis Aces is a great game for fans of tennis or Mario games. I like how Nintendo is moving towards more online competition especially by releasing new characters to those games who play in the monthly online tournament first and later to everyone. In the single player side, the Adventure mode is fun. The story is interesting and the levels aren't just win this tennis match to move on. Some of the levels are hit x amount of volleys to unlock a new racket or win a match while hit shots around obstacles or even defeat enemies by hitting them with various tennis shots. It's a fun game even if you're not a tennis fan.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but...- September 13, 2019
Alright. The gameplay and story are extremely entertaining. The story is very self-aware at how ridiculous it is and that’s a nice touch. However, the story/adventure mode is so frustratingly difficult that it makes you want to rage quit. I felt the same way about Smash Ultimates adventure mode. For some reason Nintendo keeps making these otherwise exclusively multiplayer focused games, with these brutally difficult adventure modes and I’m just not sure what sense it makes. A casual player could likely not finish this. You shouldn’t be able to finish a game like Breath of The Wild with ease compared to this. Other than that, great game. Guess I should just gEt GuD.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns