House of Marley Get Together Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Denim
- The Get Together Mini is more compact than its big brother, making it even easier to bring with you anywhere you want
- Bluetooth 4.1 lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, and other Bluetooth-enabled music devices to keep you entertained wherever you go
- Crafted with REWIND fabric cover using a combination of hemp, organic cotton, and recycled plastic bottles, as well as stained bamboo detailing on the front and rear panels
- Two 1" tweeters, two 2.5-inch woofers, and a passive radiator deliver impressive audio quality with great highs and lows for a very enjoyable listening experience
- Built-in speakerphone lets you answer calls without having to fumble for your phone
- Reliable rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Auxiliary input lets you manually connect iPods, MP3 players, and other music devices without Bluetooth
- Comes with a USB charging cable and adapter
- Unit can pair 2 times with other GTG Mini Speakers
Connectivity & Media
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound but annoying “features”- October 16, 2019
The Marley Go To Mini asks great sound into a small and attractive unit. What I can’t fathom is why it’s designers have it set up to frequently interrupt the music with a vocal statement “charging”. Every other electronic device i rely on goes ahead with charging as needed, without such useless interruptions. I also do not like it’s automatic shutting down even when plugged in. Again, this is accompanied by the voice stating “powering off.” These glitches would make me hesitate to recommend the unit in comparison to comparable players that are not programmed to make useless interruptions in the playback—which is what we want from a unit. Too bad.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- deceptive device- October 22, 2017
sleek design but questionable performance and functionality. The voice that screams at you when powering device on/off is far too loud and not at all necessary. Why not just have an on/off switch? Instead you have to push and hold the button for several seconds and wait for the voice to scream at you what you already know (that you are turning device on and off). The device also likes to stay powered on even when you think it is powered off, so the battery drains low and then the voice screams at you that the battery is low. Remember when electronic devices had simple on/off switches?
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good sound but announcement volume too high- February 1, 2017
I have not used this very much yet but I quite like it (for playing music) so far. The sound is quite good and the bluetooth pairing is painless. The only complaint I have is that it has automated voice announcements when pairing or powering on/off and the default volume it uses for those is far too high. I have asked the manufacturer if the announcements can be turned down or off but have received no reply. Because the voice yelling out of the speaker at times is so annoying, I would not recommend this product.
Not helpful (0)Report