House of Marley Get Together Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Signature Black
- The Get Together Mini is more compact than its big brother, making it even easier to bring with you anywhere you want
- Bluetooth 4.1 lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, and other Bluetooth-enabled music devices to keep you entertained wherever you go
- Crafted with REWIND fabric cover using a combination of hemp, organic cotton, and recycled plastic bottles, as well as stained bamboo detailing on the front and rear panels
- Two 1" tweeters, two 2.5-inch woofers, and a passive radiator deliver impressive audio quality with great highs and lows for a very enjoyable listening experience
- Built-in speakerphone lets you answer calls without having to fumble for your phone
- Reliable rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Auxiliary input lets you manually connect iPods, MP3 players, and other music devices without Bluetooth
- Comes with a USB charging cable and adapter
- Unit can pair 2 times with other GTG Mini Speakers
Connectivity & Media
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 162 reviewers who responded, 113 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound but annoying “features”- October 16, 2019
The Marley Go To Mini asks great sound into a small and attractive unit. What I can’t fathom is why it’s designers have it set up to frequently interrupt the music with a vocal statement “charging”. Every other electronic device i rely on goes ahead with charging as needed, without such useless interruptions. I also do not like it’s automatic shutting down even when plugged in. Again, this is accompanied by the voice stating “powering off.” These glitches would make me hesitate to recommend the unit in comparison to comparable players that are not programmed to make useless interruptions in the playback—which is what we want from a unit. Too bad.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- sounds great!!- July 17, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Got this speaker a few weeks ago because the small smart speaker we already have just wasn't doing the job. The sound quality wasn't great and did not get loud enough to play music for the entire ground floor. I am so happy with the get together mini!! The sound quality is fantastic, and the volume gets very loud. We have even used it in our backyard for a bbq and it worked great!! I love the look of the speaker, the wood grain is so pretty, and it's so nice we have set up a special spot for it on our counter. I also love that it's portable and can hold such a long charge. A wonderful product we will use for years to come!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So stinkin cute and loud- July 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I did not expect this speaker to be as cute or as big as it was. Most Bluetooth speakers are pretty small and don't give off high quality sound and bass. With this speaker we were able to still hear the quality of the music and very loud might I add. It wasn't distorted or mangled but loud, clear and the bass was on point. The buttons are easy to locate and very easy to use. The wood finished look gives it a classy style and this fits right in the den on the entertainment center until we use for on the go. It was great at the beach with all the other sounds in the air. I was still able to hear my music good and loud.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.