House of Marley Smile Jamaica In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Signature Black
- Powerful 9mm driver delivers clear, sensational sound and quality bass
- Silicone ear gels provide a secure fit and comfortable experience even during extended listening sessions
- Features an integrated mic with a one-button controller that converts your headphones into a speakerphone
- Equipped with sound-isolating technology to reduce the amount of unwanted ambient sound
- Durable cable is wrapped in braided fabric to avoid tangling
- Constructed from FSC-certified wood and recyclable aluminum
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 147 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Still alive....... years later- December 4, 2018
I used to have to buy a new pair of headphones every month, basically. They always seemed to break on me even if I invested (insert sum of money here). I bought these headphones about five years ago now, back in high school. I’ve slept with them in, exercised in them, tossed them in my bag, in the washer.... I’ve completely tortured these headphones. They still work as good as the day that I bought them. It dawned on me truly how long I’ve had them and I went online to see if they still sell them. I’m relieved. I will be buying more, whenever these decide to pass away. Sadly, they don’t sell the color I have anymore. Hopefully, they get more variants.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sound- September 26, 2016
I was very pleased with the frequency response of these earbuds. They pick up middle tones fine and give a full-sounding bass, at least in my opinion. Experience has shown me that wood-based earbuds of various makes can fail early, so I recommend ordering them at the customer service counter in-store, and getting the replacement plan. My first pair of these lasted two months; the second (acquired through Best Buy's product replacement program) lasted two years, and died only because of an unfortunate accident. I will be ordering a new pair, in store, of the same because I am pleased with the balance between price and performance.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Durable, resilient, and low-key waterproof buds!- March 5, 2019
I bought these headphones three years ago and am blown away by the quality and comfort of these headphones.The tangle-free cord is high quality and has lasted longer than any other pair i have owned. They are functional and sustainable, while keeping it classy and hip. ALSO, not five minutes ago, I accidentally dropped one of the headphones in my mug of hot water, as I left my desk to grab something from storage. Much to my sleep-deprived horror, I only noticed when I returned. After quickly drying and separating the components, I tried them out and they STILL WORKED! 10/10 would recommend to anyone like me with a bad track record with headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.