Marshall Acton II Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Three dedicated class D amplifiers power the speaker's dual tweeters and subwoofer to produce rich, precise room-filling sound
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows you to stream music from your smartphone, tablet, and other electronic devices--no need for messy wires or cables
- 3.5mm input offers a wired connection option if you prefer an analog listening experience
- Multi-host functionality lets you easily switch between different Bluetooth devices
- Marshall Bluetooth app makes it easy to adjust your sound, or use the analogue controls to fine-tune your sound to your exact preferences by adjusting the volume, treble, and bass knobs
- Gorgeous speaker design pays homage to Marshall's long history with a vintage-inspired look that features a textured vinyl covering, salt and pepper fret, and brass knobs
Connectivity & Media
- Acton II Bluetooth Speaker
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal/Safety Information
- Mains Lead
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 105 reviewers who responded, 101 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 5 stars for style-4 stars for sound- November 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This little Marshall Bluetooth speaker is beautiful. Such thought was put into the design and I love it. Now the sound is something different. Not bad at all. Balanced and clean. Just a bit heavy in the highs. Bass is great and vocal are solid. I just don’t enjoy the overly done highs. But not a big deal as you can turn down the treble and bass to your liking with the old school dials which are very nicely made. Bluetooth is strong. Only downside is that this speaker is not portable. If it had that option this would be even better. But it’s fine. Overall a trendy and with while investment. And at this price point everyone will compliment you in its looks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This thing is great!- December 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this speaker because I liked the way it looked, and I trust the Marshall name. I love how they model them after their amps! I got the black version, and the leather trim and matte gold accents give this speaker a premium look that really classes up my place! As for the performance, Marshall did not disappoint. I know it is not exactly made to be portable, but I decided to take it with me to my family's Thanksgiving so we could listen to it outside by the firepit (there were plugs outside) and it was awesome! Several people commented on how loud and cool looking the speaker was! This speaker is a great combo of excellent form and function! I definitely recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complete set up, retro and clear layered sound- December 26, 2020
Great Bluetooth Marshall speaker. It looks like and works like an “amp”. Well crafted, designed, and built and fits in a contemporary or retro decor. Mine is retro. I didn’t want a speaker with a leather handle as I was afraid it wold eventually wear out and like that this one looks like the real thing without it. However, there is a hand/finger grip space on the back which makes it easy to carry or move. Pleasantly surprised by the size - size snd sound nicely fills up the space and can hear well and clear from a distance. Bought this to use in other rooms where the sound bar sound does not carry. Recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.