Marshall Major III On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- On-ear headphones feature streamlined ear cushions, a straight-fit headband, slim 3D hinges, and thick loop wires with reinforced rubber dampers
- Bluetooth Aptx technology frees you from wires and allows you to roam up to 30 feet away from your device
- 40 mm dynamic drivers are custom tuned to deliver enhanced bass, smooth mids, and clear highs
- Inline microphone and multi-directional control knob lets you take phone calls and wirelessly control your music
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers 30+ hours of playtime on a single charge so you can keep listening all day
- Collapsible design make them completely portable for commutes or travel
- 3.5mm socket lets you share your music with a friend or use the detachable cord to charge
- Major III Bluetooth Headphone
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Removable 3.5 mm Cable with Mic and Remote
- User Manual with Legal and Safety Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent mid-level headphones- September 14, 2018
First things first, the sound quality on these headphones is genuinely excellent. I’ve enjoyed a wide variety of media from hip hop, rock, and jazz to podcasts and audiobooks. The sound never disappoints. A few drawbacks, first being comfort, these are sold as over ear headphones but fit very snugly around your ear. I don’t reccomend for long periods of wear (I had mine on a six hour flight). Do not expect any level of noise cancelling from these either. I was slightly disappointed with bass and treble levels initially but after removing the insert the treble improved. Overall a good pair of headphones for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sound quality- March 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ll begin by saying that the Marshall Monitor headphones produce a good quality sound. The way these headphone regurgitate music is only second to a few other higher end headphones. Watching movies or listening to music the highs are crisp and the lows feels as if the bass is live. What I find a bit disappointing is the controls. Although setup of these was quite simple, controlling the music is a bit of a challenge whether it’s the volume or skipping to the next track. Also the on ear design is a little tight causing a slight discomfort. The look of these are top notch and they come with a nice carrying case with all required cable to charge or listen to music wired. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent- March 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Started out with very creative packaging. Led to a well designed and substantial feeling headphone. Felt solid and well designed without excessive weight. It is not a bright fancy headphone, but looks good and classic. Pairing was easily accomplished although it did cause another bluetooth item on my list to unpair. That too was fixed by pairing the item again. Sound was good. I like midrange and it handled that effortlessly. Very clear. My friend said it could do with more bass but I disagree. All in all, a great experience with this Marshall product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.