Marshall Minor II In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones feature an innovative ear-fit system with an adjustable loop to stay comfortably in place
- Bluetooth 5.0 Aptx technology frees you from wires and allows you to roam up to 30 feet away from your device
- Custom-tuned 14.2 mm dynamic drivers produce rich highs, crisp mids, and balanced bass for impeccable sound
- Inline microphone and multi-directional control knob lets you take phone calls and wirelessly control your music
- Strong magnets keep the earbuds together when not in use and automatically pause your music so you don't miss a beat
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers 12 hours of playtime and quick-charge functionality
- Rubberized finish promises durability while brass detailing and the iconic Marshall script add sleek style
- Legal and safety information
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Minor II Bluetooth Headphones
- User manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Really wanted to love them- 14 août 2019
In a word, UNCOMFORTABLE! I have average to smaller sized ears. If you have larger ears these might be awesome but for me they cause pain within 30 minutes of wearing them. I recall apple earpods being uncomfortable until my ears got used to them so I decided to give these a longer shot. I have worn them for a combined 40 hours over the past 10 days. My ears are less sore now than when I first got them but I don't believe they will ever adapt to a point of being pain free. The features I love: Long battery life Multi direction control knob and different guitar rifs to give you verbal confirmation of actions when using it. Great sound Donât have to remove them to hear a conversation. Magnetic They look cool Others have complained about poor blue tooth connectivity but its been solid for me. However, if my phone is in my left front pocket I get periodic cut outs. Moving phone to right pocket resolves this. I sometimes have problems with sync/playback/cutting out after pausing. Power cycling the headphones resolves this. Overall I would definitely say I love them if they weren't so damn uncomfortable. A softer ear piece rather than hard plastic and these would be great. I got these on sale but I will be returning them due to the pain they cause my ears. And when I say pain, I donât mean a bit of discomfort. I mean eventual intense soreness to a point that days later my ears are still sensitive. If, when buying earbuds, you use the large ear tips then these might be good for you. If not then you might want to look elsewhere.
Not helpful (4)Report