Marshall Monitor II Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Rich dynamic sound with active noise cancelling
- Over-ear headphones with plush leather ear pads completely envelop your ears
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity offers a range of up to 10 meters and spares you the clutter of wires
- 40mm custom tuned dynamic drivers pump out clear audio that highlights every instrument and voice and makes you feel like the band is in the room with you
- Advanced noise-cancelling technology detects and cancels out ambient noise so you can hear only what you want to listen to
- Built-in mic captures your voice clearly and without distortion which makes this headset ideal for making calls
Portable build and long battery life
- Ergonomic construction makes these headphones comfortable to wear for hours on end
- Compact and collapsible design is travel friendly so you can take these headphones with you everywhere you go
- Travel kit includes a USB-C charging cable, 3.5mm cord, and canvas carrying bag for portability
- Durable battery life offers up to 30 hours of playback or 45 hours of standby over a 2-hour charging time
Convenient and hands-free control
- Compatible with Google Voice assistant, so you can get help, give quick commands or get information simply by pressing the M button on the headphones
- Marshall Bluetooth app lets you personalize and refine the sound settings according to your preferences
- Monitor II A.N.C. Headphones
- Removable 3.5 mm Cable
- User Manual with Legal and Safety Information
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Canvas Carrying Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Marshall knows Headphones too- January 15, 2021
Love the build quality of these headphones, the gold button makes it very easy to navigate. The sound quality is excellent even though the bass doesn't hit that hard the overall sound is excellent. Max vol used maybe 70% any higher and it would be too much volume. The noise cancelling is very apparent and is a big difference when on and off but because of the over the ear still shuts out outside noise decently. This is a great buy! Only negative is the bass is not as deep as other headphones (Sony mark 4 or Beats) but that is just being picky.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable Bluetooth Headphones- April 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Marshall's Monitor II headphones are one of the more comfortable over-the-ear sets I've tried. The oval ear cups are nicely cushioned, fit well around the ear and provide a good seal without feeling like your head is being crushed. Marshall's app allows the user to adjust noise cancelling and sound equalization and buttons on the ear cups toggle through their options. Sound is decent and well balanced without overpowering bass. Overall these are very nice headphones that fit well in Marshall's line of Bluetooth products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headphones- March 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are very nice headphones. They were very easy to set up with my phone. No need for codes. The sound was great. I could still hear some background noise, but not too much. The leather around the ears is nice and soft. Very well made. Not too heavy when wearing. I was very pleased with the quality of these earphones. They also come with a cute drawstring bag for storage. Can’t go wrong with these headphones. I love them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.