Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Two 15W class D amplifiers power the speaker's tweeters and a 50W class D amplifier drives the subwoofer for rich, precise room-filling sound
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and aptX technology allow you to stream music from up to 30' (10m) away without sacrificing sound quality
- RCA input lets you hook your turntable up to the speaker, and the 3.5mm input offers a wired connection option if you prefer an analog listening experience
- Multi-host functionality lets you easily switch between different Bluetooth devices
- Marshall Bluetooth app makes it easy to adjust your sound, or use the analogue controls to fine-tune your sound to your exact preferences by adjusting the volume, treble, and bass knobs
- Gorgeous speaker design pays homage to Marshall's long history with a vintage-inspired look that features a textured vinyl covering, salt and pepper fret, and brass knobs
Connectivity & Media
- Stanmore II Bluetooth Speaker
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal/Safety Information
- Mains Lead
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 365 reviewers who responded, 346 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great at home speaker- August 2, 2019
I bought this speaker after purchasing the Marshall tufton reason being I wanted a at home speaker that looks nice in my living room. It looks really nice on my table and I get compliments all the time from friends. Now noise is really good it covers my whole living room and more ! This speaker gets really loud and could be used pretty much anywhere bbq, house party etc. My only complaint would be that i don’t why the volume levels from 1-4 are extremely low then once you get to 5 you start hearing the music. I don’t know why they would leave that range of volume the same. Other than that it’s an awesome product and I would recommend it to anyoneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly Great Speaker!- January 23, 2020
Sometime at the end of the CD era, I ceased to have a "stereo system" in my home. All my CDs were ripped, and I began decades of listening to music through headphones. I certainly benefited from the true stereo and the isolation of listening to music through headphones. Recently, I started working at home and no longer needed to worry about upsetting co-workers with loud music. My wife bought me this speaker as an Xmas present. Wow! It really fills a room with great sound from my phone or computer via Bluetooth. I'm rediscovering my music again with great bass and a fullness you never get from headphones. I haven't tried the audio input, but like the option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time to Rock- March 12, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Marshall amps and cabinets spark memories of shows seen, and some of the most brilliant guitarists to ever strap up and plug in. The look. The feel and the sound does NOT disappoint. The only thing that would make this a 6 is if Marshall released this as a tube amp. The set up through the Marshall Bluetooth app was a breeze. You can add an additional speaker if you need a little more drive. The Marshall - Stanmore II Wireless Speaker looks great. It adds a touch of class and style wherever you set it. This model was not Alexa enabled. At least at this point. A little pricy, but quality is worth the cost.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.