Marshall Stockwell II Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity that delivers more efficient battery usage and allows you to connect a second Stockwell II speaker (sold separately) to your audio source
- Enjoy up to 20 hours of play time on a single charge, and a 20-minute quick charge gives 6 more play time hours to keep the party going
- Blumlein stereo sound construction produces multi-directional sound for an immersive listening experience
- Features analogue control knobs for customizing the sound to your liking
- Rugged, durable build makes a great travel accessory that'll hold up to dings and bangs
- IPX4 water-resistant rating so you can safely use the speaker on the beach or by the pool without worrying about water damage
- Multihost functionality lets you connect and easily switch between 2 Bluetooth devices so anyone can connect and play their favourite song next
Connectivity & Media
- Stockwell II Portable Stereo Loudspeaker
- USB-C Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal and Safety Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 213 reviewers who responded, 201 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best punch for size.- August 2, 2020
This is probably my favourite speaker of this size i've ever owned. The build quality is so satisfying. The look. THE FEEL. The mesh, the velvet inside of the handle, the knobs- it's all top notch. The sound is so warm and full. Real Michael Kiwanuka S&*!. Doesn't sound tinny AT ALL. I prefer it to my little square Bose, which i've loved for years. There's a new Sheriff in town! It's not stupid loud, but it's as much as you need for all respectable portable occasions. It's the purchase of the year for me and I love ALL the audio toys. Wouldn't buy again, don't need to. It's forever love. Probably going to sell my Thodio and buy the Tufton for bigger occasions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great speaker with minor issues- October 28, 2020
Pros: Amazingly built and a great looking speaker. Sound quality is clear, crisp and base is smooth and tight. I love the feel of the dials, and the ability to adjust the base and treble. USB type C is a great added bonus. Cons: Not sure if a con... It's loud, but not as loud as some may want. But that's why they make 2 larger, and powerful speakers. There is no mic or change track buttons. This would have been nice, but definitely not a deal breaker. Overall great speaker. Sounds better in every wat that the Sony XB33, and sounds not as loud but still better than the Soundcore motion+. Those are the only two I can compare it to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- it rocks!- April 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] its small but packs a punch! it connects very quickly and easy. you can directly control bass and treble on top of the speaker. it also has a volume control which im not a big fan of because it also allows you to control volume from your phone as well. the box comes with a charging cable that isnt common and it doesnt plug in the wall directly, you need a charging block. also has a large carrying handle that resembles a guitar strap, looks cool but makes the speaker look like a sand pail :( build seems very sturdy and made from high quality materials. the sound quality is phenominal, id put this up in the Bose categoryYes, I would recommend this to a friend.