Marvel's Avengers (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Optimised for PlayStation 4 Pro
- Play as Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Iron Man
- Single-player campaign starts at A-Day and features cinematic storytelling as you rebuild your hero roster after a catastrophic accident disbands the Avengers
- Five years after the accident, rebuild your hero roster and restore each character's powers as you work together to stop a new secretive organisation, Advanced Idea Mechanics (AIM), which threatens the Earth's future
- The story will continue to develop over multiple years, and each new superhero and region will be available to all players at no additional cost
- Unlock powerful abilities and gear for each character
- Customise outfits inspired by more than 80 years of Marvel history
- Flexible combat system features dynamically scaling difficulty so you can play your way
- Hero Missions (single-player) and Warzone Missions (single-player or co-op) lets you tackle powerful challenges in hotspots around the globe
- Co-op mode lets you team up to play with up to 3 additional players
- Note: PlayStation 5 owners can upgrade to the PS5 version of the game at no additional cost. Players can also enjoy cross-gen play between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1831 reviewers who responded, 1566 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I'm Seriously Addicted In A Very Positive Way!- September 21, 2020
What must I say.. As a huge MCU fan, this game is pretty much everything to me. I mean EVERYTHING. I had been dreaming about one day having a 3rd person action game with a solid story mode of Marvel's Avengers since the first ever Avengers movie came out. And this brought me back to my initial excitement about the franchise. I'm not saying it is a perfect game. It isn't. It actually does have quite of bit of areas where could have been developed better but for the first official Avengers game, this is a total win in my personal opinions. If you're a true Marvel fan. You know you will appreciate this game. Lastly...Avengers! Assemble!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great visuals! awesome gameplay!- October 2, 2020
I would describe this fantastic game as a cinematic experience. It feels like watching a Marvel movie but interactive. The gameplay is fun (especially while playing The Hulk) but after an hour it becomes too repetitive because the enemies are too similarly defeated and they almost look the same. The fun thing is when you get a mission with another main character like Ironman, then it's fun to learn his moves and attacks. The story is good to keep you engaged in the new characters. Don't expect the heroes to look like the actors in the movies because they look quite different. Overall, this is a great fun game with pretty visuals and a compelling story.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome game!...but could of been executed better- November 13, 2020
Awesome game! Love being able to play as characters we have all grown attached to see from the Marvel movies. Unfortunately I wish the game play was a bit better. Maybe its the high bar that Insomniac has set w/ their Spiderman game but menu and play mechanics isn't as smooth and clear to understand as the Spiderman game. There seems to be a lot to try and understand w/o a proper amount of explanation. Also, I (personally speaking) feel that making the "main character" (Kamala Khan) a character that not many people know about, hurt the desire to want to keep playing. Most people want to play as a character they know and love, right out the gate. My two centsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.