Marvel's Avengers (Xbox One)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Optimised for Xbox One X
- Play as Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Iron Man
- Single-player campaign starts at A-Day and features cinematic storytelling as you rebuild your hero roster after a catastrophic accident disbands the Avengers
- Five years after the accident, rebuild your hero roster and restore each character's powers as you work together to stop a new secretive organisation, Advanced Idea Mechanics (AIM), which threatens the Earth's future
- The story will continue to develop over multiple years, and each new superhero and region will be available to all players at no additional cost
- Unlock powerful abilities and gear for each character
- Customise outfits inspired by more than 80 years of Marvel history
- Flexible combat system features dynamically scaling difficulty so you can play your way
- Hero Missions (single-player) and Warzone Missions (single-player or co-op) lets you tackle powerful challenges in hotspots around the globe
- Co-op mode lets you team up to play with up to 3 additional players
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 614 reviewers who responded, 534 would recommend this product.
- Avengers Disassembled!!!- March 22, 2021
Ok, ok. What the heck. We didn't follow along with the adventures of the Marvel Universe only to be given a game that is not represented by the actors that we invested all of our time in. Not hearing RDJ, or Chris Hemsworth, or any of the other actors voicing these characters is a total let down. The game play is uninspired and unoriginal. This game overall was a huge let down. I know it would have cost a fortune to do the voice overs, but without them, I'm not really interested. Good thing I only tried the Beta. Maybe when it hits the Xbox Gold free game area, I may try it again. Nice try, but no thanks in it's present form.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great game with many detractors- November 19, 2020
Firstly, storyline, graphics, and character build are great. I was hoping for a more open world type game but wasn't immediately turned away by the level selection process. That is until I started to realize it's the same 8 to 10 levels but with slight changes like time of day or the forest is on fire. But, I looked past all this and was having a great amount of fun developing my team. Unfortunately, with the amount of glitches and excessive load times it makes the game almost unplayable. It's a great concept for a game but poorly executed, it feels like it was extremely rushed to release.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I’m not mad, just disappointed- November 13, 2020
I’m sure you’ve heard the horror stories of this games release with its infinite amount of bugs, 2 months later and there’s still a lot to fix. This game had so much potential, the story is short but really fun especially if you already like these characters. But the heart and soul of this game is the multiplayer which is literally just the same 5 levels on repeat doing the same missions to get better hear and level up. Rinse wash and repeat. No amount of love for these characters can bring me back into this game. If you do wanna try it, I’d say wait until it’s 20 bucks AT LEAST.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.