Master & Dynamic MW07 In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Matte Black
- In-ear headphones with proprietary Fit Wings nestle snugly in your ear canal to create a secure fit that blocks out ambient noise and delivers powerful sound right into your ears
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity and progressive antenna technology ensure a clear wireless connection that offers freedom of movement and eliminates the hassle of wires
- 10mm Beryllium drivers produce incredible sound that does your music justice
- Optical sensors detect in-ear placement to automatically play and pause your music when you put the headphones on and take them off
- Built-in mic allows you to make and receive calls directly from your headphones
- Handcrafted acetate design and a hand-polished stainless steel charging case ensure that your headphones look as good as they sound
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 54 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Average performance not worth the price.- April 16, 2019
My current rig is the Hiby R6 Pro and Etymotic ER4XR IEMs. When I want to go BlueTooth, I plug the Etys into the fantastic Radsone EarStudio ES100. I wanted to try true wireless IEMs and gave these Master and Dynamic earbuds a try. Their performance is disappointing. The sound equalization is V-shaped; i.e., boomy, accentuated bass and shrill, somewhat harsh, treble. If you like this sound signature, then maybe you'll like the M&D. I only listened to these for about six hours, so maybe they would settle down with more break-in, but the change would have to be dramatic. I also experienced frequent dropouts, which I almost never have with the EarStudio.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Word of premium is defined here- October 13, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first time to buy Master and Dynamics brand. When it comes to earbuds, first thing I may pay attention to is the fit and quality of sound and here I can tell those earbuds impressed me. Quality in those earbuds is significant and has taste of luxury. Case is sturdy and made of stainless steel thats gives a classy look, in terms of sound quality is premium and crispy clear and multi functions button is well designed in which you can forward and backward tracks,in addition to activate voice assistant (Siri, Google). Very well made and sound is incredible. The charging case is storage also has 3 led lights indicate battery level for each bud and the case itself is very useful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!- November 22, 2018
I have had the Bose Soundsport Free and Bang & Olufsen E8, and I have to say these are the best sounding of the 3. I got them on sale for $225 so at that price, I highly recommend them. I really wanted the new Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless earbuds but they were sold out and these were on sale. Be aware however that you need to get a good seal in your ear to get the best sound. I had to switch to the larger ear tips as I was missing the bass and details without the seal. The Bose were the second best sounding and I would just avoid the E8. The sound here is clear, detailed and loud. The materials are all premium and they are very comfortable. Highly recommend if you get them on sale!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.