Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 Infant Car Seat - Polished Pebble
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Weight capacity: 2.3-14kg (5-30 lb.)
- Infant car seat is lightweight with a contoured handle that curves around your hip for comfortable carrying
- Stay-in-car adjustable base lets you take your baby in and out of the car in one easy motion
- 5-point harness ensures a safe and secure ride for your little one
- UAS (Universal Anchor System) with easy click-in makes it effortless to install the car seat
- Car seat can be installed without the base so you can move it from car to car with ease
- Premium side impact protection keeps your baby safe in the event of a collision
- Flip-out visor on the canopy offers an additional shield from the sun
- Head support makes the seat suitable for even the youngest of infants
- PureCosi Fabrics are made without any wool or fire-retardant chemicals for additional peace of mind
- Cover removes easily without rethreading the harness so you can toss it in the washer for quick cleanups
- Includes adapters to use with compatible Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers (sold separately) for an instant travel system
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Much larger than I expected, but very plush and nice.- April 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This rear facing infant car seat is much larger than my husbands Camaro can handle. Just right for my Tahoe though. I did notice that it would require some finagling in order to adjust the shoulder straps, but given the seat is for infants only it may only require adjustment a couple of times before needing to upgrade. In comparison to the Graco Connect that I have I prefer the Graco over the Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 simply because of compatibility ease. As far as function the Mico looks bulky, but is surprisingly light. If you have a larger baby I can certainly say that they will outgrow the Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 faster as it is plush and may become restricting. Installation was simple and uneventful for the Tahoe. I would not recommend this car seat for smaller vehicles, i.e. pony/sports cars at all. It requires quite a bit of seat and space for installation. The inside is removable with is awesome for washing, but again a bit of finagling to actually remove the material is needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best one on the market- April 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As we have 5 kids we have used our fair share of carseats. This one by fat wins the best of reward. Ready to go out of the box. I remember spend some time setting these up and reading pages of directions. This one one is super easy to used and ready to go out of the box. If you buy this one you will enjoy! It is amazing and has everything you will need to bring baby home!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's All Black- April 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love the fabric, comfort, color and weight of this car seat. The padding is very soft. Carseat seems safe and durable. When the carrier is locked into the base in the car, there is absolutely no movement at all. The locking mechanism is very sturdy. However, the way the base releases the seat can be a pain. You have to have two hands for it or it will click right back in if you don't lift up quickly enough. I do like that this carseat base can be adjusted up or down to allow the seat to sit even with your seat. I like the long handle, but wish it had some type of grip on it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek and comfy ride for your infant!- April 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have always been a fan of the Maxi Cosi brand. We had the Pria 70 convertible car seat for my son when he was a toddler and got so many compliments on the fun patterned fabric. When friends asked for recommendations for convertible car seats I always recommended Maxi Cosi. I was very excited when I received the infant seat to try with my 2 month old. Straight out of the box, I was impressed with how sleek and elegant it looked. Compared to the infant seat we currently have, it appears to have more cushion and therefore a more comfortable ride. When lifting the car seat, it was nice and lightweight which is important because once you get a baby in it, it could be quite heavy! The handle has a nice curvature which makes it easy to carry. The canopy is sleek and a thin material which will breathe easy in the summertime. The straps are easy to adjust to your baby's size, and easy to tighten and loosen. As far as install, it is pretty straightforward how the base installs in the car. There are instructions on the actual base which is easier than finding the manual, and trying to follow that while installing it. The car seat goes in/ out of the base with ease. My baby was very content while riding in this seat, and he will continue to enjoy it until he reaches the weight limit of 30 pounds. Thank you Maxi Cosi for giving me the opportunity to try this seat, I am very impressed and will recommend to all new parents!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like more than the Chicco Keyfit 30- April 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had a Chicco Keyfit 30 and decided to go with this after it expired and we like this one better. This seat is much softer in the padding, and the installation of the base was so easy! The base installation was easier than the Keyfit base! I also really liked how light the car seat is as well! Only minor complaint is the canopy, but once it is fully extended open, there are no issues with flimsiness. SUPER pleased with this product!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.