Maytag 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (MDB9979SKZ) - Stainless
Meets all your dish washing needs
- Holds up to 15 place settings
- Third-level rack has wash action built just for items like mugs and bowls
- Stainless steel silverware basket has room on the ends for larger items like spatulas and serving spoons
- 5 wash cycles include Auto, Normal, Quick, PowerBlast, and Rinse, including a heated cycle and long and short PowerDry options
- PowerBlast tackles the dirtiest dishes and removes stuck-on food using high-pressure spray jets and high temperature steam
- Dual-power filtration system uses microfiltration and a 4-blade stainless steel chopper to disintegrate food particles so there's no need to pre-soak or scrub dishes
Rugged and convenient
- Ultra-quiet 44dB operation means you can comfortably continue a conversation or watch TV while a load is washing
- Stainless steel tub is durable and can handle even high heat so dishes come out cleaner and more sterilized
- Leak detection system monitors overflow and captures excess water in a drip tray
- Energy Star-rated at 270kWh per year for efficient and energy-saving operation
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish and a convenient towel bar handle for hanging a dish towel
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
- You can feel the quality.- 7 septembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We’ve had this for about a month and it has been great so far. The fam dry feature is great, but be advised, that fan will run until you open the door. It’s not an issue of noise, it’s whisper quiet, but I’m not sure how long g anything will last if it runs constantly. Also, the measurements are a little…misleading. The overall unit is the size described, but there is about a one inch bump on the top of it that makes room for the top racks washing arm. If your space for the dishwasher is EXACTLY the size of this washer, it will not fit. We simply removed a small piece of molding from underneath the counter and we were good to go. Overall, we love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love that third rack!- 15 novembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought our dishwasher about a month ago. After looking at dishwashers online I had narrowed my search to my Maytag, and an updated version of my former dishwasher. I'm so glad I went with my Maytag. I absolutely love the third rack. Besides having a place for our silverware (many times we can remove the actual silverware holder to make room for larger items in the bottom) we have found the opposite side is great for holding our travel coffee mug and water jug lids. I also prefer the simple controls, as I found on my previous dishwasher I never used half of the functions. Most importantly Maytag was the top recommended brand by my appliance repair place.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spotless dishes :)- 24 février 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this dishwasher one month ago and so far it’s working perfectly! I use cascade dishwashing pods and Jet Dry rinse aid. My dishes always look spotless after using just the quick wash cycle! I also use the short dry cycle and the dishes are completely dry! No more puddles of water sitting on top of the dishes to air dry before putting away. This is also the quietest dishwasher I’ve ever owned. The third row rack is a plus for placing shot glasses, small bowls, small lids and spatulas. The items lay in place throughout the wash cycle and don’t shift like most small items during a wash cycle. So far, this has been the best dishwasher I’ve ever owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.