Maytag 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (MDB8959SKW) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 24" built-in dishwasher holds up to 15 place settings for quick and easy cleanup
- Five wash cycles give you all the choice you need for each individual load of dishes
- POWERBLAST cycle combines the force of high pressure jets with increased temperatures and hot steam to remove the most stubborn food debris from your dirtiest dishes
- Dual Power Filtration employs a stainless steel chopper with 4 blades and the power of microfiltration to filter out and blast away tough food stains
- Vent Dry system takes hot and humid air out of your dishwasher for a quick and thorough drying
- Leak Detection senses and directs overflow into a special built-in drip tray
- Third level rack with wash action provides additional space that’s ideal for dishes like bowls and mugs
- Stainless steel tub is crack and stain resistant and can withstand very high temperatures
- Black finish is gorgeous and combines nicely with the washer’s pocket handle for a modern, elegant, and streamlined look
- Operational sound is just 47dB, so family conversations and your favourite TV shows won’t be drowned out by your dishwasher
- Dimensions: Width: 60.66cm (23.88"); height: 87.63cm (34.5"); depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain House
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Quiet efficient dishwasher- October 3, 2020
I chose this dishwasher because of the third level rack, which is deep enough for cups, bowls, and utensils; and because of the promise of quiet operation. This machine is so quiet, I literally have to stand next to it and listen hard to hear it at all. The 3 rack system is awesome, those pesky utensils have a place to be and get clean, and the machine overall holds so much more than my previous one. I have given it a real “test” on the first few loads, dried on foods, unrinsed dishes, and all have come out beautifully clean, and dry!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat disappointed so far- October 3, 2020
So it took a little over a month to finally get delivered. 9/28 I finally got it. After spending all this money looking at good reviews prior to purchase I'm getting a lot of dishes coming out dirty. Spoons forks are dull and have stuff stuck on them. Dishes had stuff stuck on them as well. I filled the rinse aid as usual. I've only used it a little so far I just got it but didn't really expect to find any dishes dirty. Not sure what is happening. A new machine shouldn't do this. I used normal setting sanitize rinse short hot dry. The dishes were rinsed too before they went in as well. I'll see how it goes if it gets better I will redo my review. Otherwise I will try to call for some insight I guess. Not sure what to do at the moment a little disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better but not as good as the old one- September 16, 2020
The new house came with an e'cheepo washer that just threw water around and wasn't efficient enough to hold a lot of dishes. I had bought a Maytag washer for my condo 10-15 yrs ago. It was quiet and cleaned dishes well so I had no hesitation to buy another. This new Maytag washer is dead silent and with an open kitchen, awesome. However, it doesn't clean as well as my old Maytag leaving bits of food on the dishes. More importantly, the fancy duel-filtration doesn't work. The service tech said that they have found many of the choppers failing with just a little bit of food jammed it. Whirlpool is in the process of replacing/re-enginering the part and it would be another month before I could get a new replacement part. Most customers have found that it works fine without it. So cross your fingers I can go another 3 months without calling for warranty service.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.