Maytag 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (MDB8959SKW) - White
- 24" built-in dishwasher holds up to 15 place settings for quick and easy cleanup
- Five wash cycles give you all the choice you need for each individual load of dishes
- POWERBLAST cycle combines the force of high pressure jets with increased temperatures and hot steam to remove the most stubborn food debris from your dirtiest dishes
- Dual Power Filtration employs a stainless steel chopper with 4 blades and the power of microfiltration to filter out and blast away tough food stains
- Vent Dry system takes hot and humid air out of your dishwasher for a quick and thorough drying
- Leak Detection senses and directs overflow into a special built-in drip tray
- Third level rack with wash action provides additional space that’s ideal for dishes like bowls and mugs
- Stainless steel tub is crack and stain resistant and can withstand very high temperatures
- Black finish is gorgeous and combines nicely with the washer’s pocket handle for a modern, elegant, and streamlined look
- Operational sound is just 47dB, so family conversations and your favourite TV shows won’t be drowned out by your dishwasher
- Dimensions: Width: 60.66cm (23.88"); height: 87.63cm (34.5"); depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain House
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 893 reviewers who responded, 845 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing- April 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this dishwasher after our hand-me-down, 25+ year old dishwasher quit. The noise level of this machine is nearly unnoticeable, my husband actually went to check and make sure I actually started it because he couldn't hear it running. The capacity of this dishwasher is fantastic, I do quite a bit of baking and when clean up time comes I look at the stack of bowls and pans thinking there is no way it will all fit in there dreading having to hand wash a few, but it all fits! I was a little skeptical of the 3rd rack thinking that it would be in the way of the middle, but it hasn't been a problem at all, I actually use it every load!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Door spring way to stiff- August 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] All in All it preforms very well and gets our dishes very clean, my Blushing Bride loves the 3rd rack on top. In that respect our ONLY complaint is the door to open and close is quite stiff, especially the last 25%, in fact due to some back issues with my Blushing Bride she is not able to do it herself so I have open and close the door every time for her, I am thinking it was designed that way to force more men to help with the dishes !!! Seriously, I was informed after we purchased it, they are using a new spring design in the door and it's making our life difficult. A little hard to rate considering the door issue is our only complaint No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- More Than Expected- September 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this Maytag dishwasher under duress!!! Mine died on me the day before a big party - isn’t that always the way. When I saw the features on this machine, I had to have it. Some of the features that I love are the top rack which holds all those utensils and items that are always a problem. Below it are two more racks and a silverware section with divided spaces for each piece of silverware that keeps them separated during washing. The built-n garbage disposal is another great feature. Best of all, you won’t even know it’s running. I had to actually put my hand on it while it was running to make sure it was. You will love this matching.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.