Maytag 30" 6.0 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (MGT8800FZ) - Stainless Steel
- Free-standing gas range has finished sides for easy installation in any kitchen, with temperature control that delivers instant heat and fine-tuned operation for amazing results
- 6.0 cu. ft. oven capacity in a dual-oven design accommodates makes cooking multi-dish meals at different temperatures easy, so you're ready for anything on your menu
- True Convection cooking with Auto Correct Conversion uses a 3rd heating element and powerful fan to circulate heat throughout the oven cavity, adjusting traditional recipes to their convection equivalents so you get faster, more delicious results with every dish
- Power Preheat heats the oven in less time, so you can serve hungry guests sooner
- Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to adjust burners, ensuring that every meal is cooked evenly
- 5 gas stovetop elements include 1 x 7350 BTU oval burner for large dishes and griddles, 1 x 16,000 BTU Power burner to lock in juices by searing and boiling, 2 x 5000 BTU burners, and 1 x 10,000 BTU burner so you can cater to each dish's needs
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish is a breeze to keep clean, and works with the range's porcelain cooktop and cast-iron metal grates to keep your oven looking new for longer
- Convenient features like Keep Warm and Delay Bake cook on your schedule, while electronic touch controls make setting up every meal as easy as the last
- Dimensions: Width: 76.04 cm (29.94"); height: 119.68 cm (47.12"); depth: 72.39 cm (28.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 118 reviewers who responded, 104 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Gas Double Oven Range- 24 février 2020
We bought this range and had problems with the delivery handling the stove properly. Maytag/Whirlpool stepped up and replaced the entire stove. We love it. BUT the one problem we have is that the knobs to turn on the gas are easily bumped and then turned on.They should have a push detent or something like this so the know can't be turned without pushing it in first. We have been doing a lot of work in our kitchen with the upgrades and have bumped the knobs 3 times without realizing it. Our kitchen smelled like propane. So we have installed a propane gas sensor to alert if this happens. Work on the knob design and you have a great stove!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Digital timers- 17 octobre 2019
Bought our stove about 6 months ago but haven’t cooked a whole lot as my kitchen is still under construction. When I’ve tried to use the digital buttons I’ve had to push the buttons repeatedly to get to the minutes or temperature I want. For instance to set the timer for 55 minutes I have to push the button 55 times. Holding it he button down May work for a few digits but you have to push really hard. Service Tech was just here and replaced the whole panel and said “that’s the way it is”. He says there’s no fix. There is a lot about this stove that I do like but fighting with the screen is rediculous. Takes a lot of strength!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ignition issues- 19 août 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We’ve had this stove for about 6 weeks and while it looks amazing, the gas range has issues. The large burner always takes multiple attempts to light. The others can be finicky as well. We had a technician out last week and he said that these newer ranges all experience this issue. The gas leaves the burner at such a high velocity that it becomes harder to ignite. He was unable to remedy the situation. To me, it seems like something that should be easy to fix. It’s very annoying after spending so much on a new appliance. It’s like buying a new car and having trouble starting it every time you get in. It just shouldn’t be like that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.