Maytag 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Electric Range (YMER8800FZ) - Stainless Steel
- Free-standing electric range can be installed anywhere in the kitchen for a professional look
- Large 6.4 cu. ft. oven capacity comes equipped with 3 oven racks and 7 rack position options, so you can cook multiple dishes of a variety of sizes
- True convection cooking uses a powerful third heating element and a fan to circulate air for even temperatures throughout the whole oven, resulting in consistent roasting and baking results every time
- Auto Conversion adjusts traditional recipes to the correct convention time and temperature, letting you use any recipe with confidence
- Power Preheat quickly heats up the whole oven cavity, so you can get evenly cooked results without long periods of waiting
- Lower oven rack is recessed for maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for cooking large items and holiday meals
- Five radiant stovetop elements ranging from a 100 W to 3200 W let you do everything from warming delicate sauces to quickly boiling water
- 100 Watt Warming Zone keeps dishes warm while you finish cooking your meal
- 10" 3200 Watt Power Element allows you to slowly sauté or quickly sear for juicy results in any dish
- 3000 Watt front left element has a 6" inner ring and 12" outer ring, so you can make the most out of your stovetop space when cooking multi-dish meals
- Electronic touch and digital controls are easy to use and wipe down
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish and smooth cooktop are easy to clean and wipe down, so you can spend more time doing what you love
- Dimensions: Width: 75.87 cm (29.87"); height: 121.62 cm (47.88"); depth: 70.49 cm (27.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1159 reviewers who responded, 1061 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I didn't realize what I was missing!- November 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have a big family & host many events at our home. Our new Maytag oven makes everyday cooking & baking and hosting special events so much easier & truly enjoyable! The inside of the oven is enormous, so we can bake several dishes at once! This oven also features a large window which is very useful for keeping an eye on things. The convection feature bakes cakes perfectly. The glass cooktop makes for easy cleanup. The overall ease of use & gorgeous appearance of our new Maytag oven makes our kitchen a nicer place to be. With several other ovens to choose from, this Maytag is a stand out & I would highly recommend it -- 5 stars aren't enough!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the extra large oven space- January 2, 2018
I chose the range due to the reviews, appearance and Large oven space. I also went with Maytag due to the 10 year warranty. I have had my range for 1 month and I am very pleased with it. I converted over from a gas range and had concerns about going to a glass cook top. Some of the reviews I read stated it was hard to clean. I purchased a Cerama Bryte cleaning kit and cleaning the cook top has been very easy. I only rated this a 4 due to the bottom shelf being very flimsy. I do not use it due to it not opening and closing with ease.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used range delivered twice!!!!- July 18, 2021
I purchased this product (Maytag electric range/ YMER8800FZ) from Coast Appliances in North Vancouver a week ago. When the range delivered a few days later, looked completely new. But upon closer inspection, someone had used it for a long time. If you zoom in on the photos I attached, you'll see that the back has grease stains and racks are used. IT WAS USED one!!! I was very upset and disappointed. It's hard to understand how you could sell a used one as a new one. Anyway the company that I purchased arranged the exchange of the range and delivered today and the box opened in front of my son (I was out at that time). However, there was a large dent on the side and signs of previous use. I really want the company I purchased make sure the one I get next time is brand new, really new one!!! Please send me a new one, MAYTAG.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of neat features- July 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My old stove was electric with not as many features. This one has lots of buttons and features which is really nice. I am trying to figure out the convection part. Easy to use top and 3 shelves in the oven. 3 shelves really are nice! Half the time getting batches of cookies done with that extra shelf. Down side is the bottom drawer doesn’t hold all my pots and pan lids but overall this is a great oven. Oh and the window to look in is nice and big!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crooked warranty sticker driving me nuts!- March 15, 2018
Okay, okay, I realize this is a nitpicky little thing, but my beautiful new Maytag electric range was just delivered two days ago. I’ve barely used it. Here’s the thing: the ‘10 YEAR WARRANTY ‘ sticker so prominently displayed on the front of the range is crooked, and not by just a little. Photo attached. I say ‘sticker ‘ but it is actually a metal placard. It’s driving me NUTS! Bought the whole suite and the one on the fridge is crooked too, but not as badly. Makes me wonder about quality control some. I do hope actual performance of the appliances makes me forget about this silly cosmetic problem. Still...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.