Maytag 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (YMES8800FZ) - Stainless
Gorgeous, built-in look
- Ample 6.4 cu. ft. capacity range housed in stylish stainless steel that’s both durable and fingerprint-resistant
- Electronic touch and digital controls add to the sleek and modern look, as well as ease of operation
- FIT system guarantees the range will fit in a cabinet cutout, providing the flush look of a built-in
Maximum oven power for consistent results
- True Convection includes a third heating element that offers a consistent cook thanks to heat circulating evenly throughout the interior
- Power Preheat means you can get cooking sooner, reducing the time it takes to get meals on the table
- Auto Conversion will automatically convert the time and temperature for a recipe to convection so it cooks faster and at the right settings without burning
- Recessed Max Capacity Rack offers maximum cooking capacity, with direct and intense heat on meals, and extended sides so the dishes can be placed closer to the baking element
More power up top
- 5 radiant elements on the smooth cooktop range in power from 100W to 3,000W to meet all of your cooking needs, from simmering to boiling or searing a succulent steak
- 10” Power Element can handle everything from slow heat for warming, to sauting or more intense heat for searing or frying
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.88"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 235 reviewers who responded, 188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bad quality- September 12, 2018
I received my oven (YMES8800FZ1) on June 22, 2018. As our kitchen was in renovation, we only started using it in mid-July. After only two months of use (we are today September 11, 2018) the nickel finishing begins to peel. This is the first time I bought a Maytag brand oven, I thought I had chosen a quality brand ! I am disappointed and frustrated with my purchase! I really hope to have a repair, it's unacceptable that after two months my oven is so damaged. I just saw in the comments that I'm not the only person with this situation !!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Finish coming off- October 22, 2020
The finish around the control panel started to come off in about 3 months after the purchase. It started as a small thing on the edge of the panel so we did not make a fuss about it. But now, it is getting worse. We only use lukewarm water and a soft cloth to clean.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love the range. HATE the aqua clean!!!- January 2, 2019
I bought three Maytag appliances. Love the look. Love the fridge! Took a while to get used to the range. Oven temp might be off. Biggest complaint I have is the aqua lift. It’s worthless and it makes me not want to use the oven! Doesn’t even come close to regular self cleaning ovens!! I have to ask my husband to try to scrub it clean and he can’t get stuff off either.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Peeling Problem- July 25, 2021
Photos speak for themselves. No harsh or abrasive cleaners used. Have only used less than 6 months!!! Looks horrible now. So disappointed in this brand and will likely never buy again. My first time trying Maytag. Huge disappointment.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks nice, made cheap- September 8, 2021
Really nice looking range, unfortunately, the front control where the dials are is made very cheap, peeling paint/worn down all around the front edges because it isn't real stainless. Not even close to a year oldNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.