Maytag 33" 21.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (MFI2269FRZ) - Stainless Steel
- 21.7 cu. ft. of total capacity includes 15.88 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 5.83 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Bottom mount freezer makes quick retrieval easy for both fresh and frozen foods
- Fixed French door design is stylishly eye-catching and allows you to store every item, even wide platters and pans
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish adds a modern touch to your kitchen and is easy to care for
- Factory installed ice maker and water dispenser built in to the exterior of the fridge give you ice cubes and cold water at the touch of a button
- PowerCold feature quickly chills down the refrigerator, so contents stay cool as soon as they're added to the fridge
- Temperature-controlled Wide-N-Fresh deli drawer and humidity-controlled FreshLock crispers keep produce and deli items fresher for longer
- Beverage Chiller compartment keeps gallon-sized drinks at the perfect temperature in the fridge door, so your dairy products stay fresh for longer
- BrightSeries LED lighting illuminates the whole interior of the fridge for easy retrieval of every item
- Width: 82.87 cm (32.63")
- Height: 177.8 cm (70")
- Depth: 87 cm (34.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 768 reviewers who responded, 676 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!- July 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this about a month ago. So far so good. Love the French doors so I can see my food and it does t get lost bc of being pushed in back and too low for me to look down for it. Love ice and water on door. Freezer in bottom is a great feature! The door has a spot for beverages and lid comes down, but too much to keep opening the door, so I put stuff I don’t use often in there and beverages on top shelf. The long drawer is great for lunch meat and whatever else. The veggie drawers you have to lift up to make sure they shut all the way. Not sure if this is my mistake or just how they have it. Other then that, I love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Biggest cu ft refrigerator that could fit- May 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our old refrigerator bit the dust and we needed to replace it. This Maytag was the largest one we could get through our back door, it’s only 28 inches deep with the doors off. The refrigerator looks great, looks well made, everything works, and it’s made in the USA. When running it is a little noisier then our old one, but shuts off, you don’t notice it after a while. I wish it came with just water in the door and put the ice maker in the freezer. The ice maker takes up a lot of space in the refrig. Some redesigning and I think you have a winner that fits anywhere. Get rid of the beverage cooler, give me more door shelves, give me small bins on the left door where the ice maker is. A forth door would be nice, since you have to open both French doors to get to the deli drawer and dump all the cold air out. We’ll make it work.
- I LOVE my Refrigerator- December 3, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am a paraplegic and love all of my ADA Maytag Appliances! I specifically purchased all of my new kitchen appliances and the easiest to use is the Fridge. As an ADA compliant appliance I was so pleased to finally be able to reach everything easily and love the pull our freezer drawer. I can reach to the back with ease and the filtered water and ice cubes are awesome. Used the humidity control during monsoon season and was amazed at the function results. My fruit and veggies stay fresh for weeks. What an awesome machine and quality of life improvement for me! Trying to reduce my energy was also a factor in buying my Maytag appliances as they will shutdown automatically and run very efficiently. My dream home complete!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor design, cheaply built- October 12, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Internal layout is horrible. Ice maker takes up too much space. Drawers feel like they could break at any time. Leavers for humidity control constantly going into the drawer when you close it and could break it at any time. Ice maker spills ice almost every time you use it. Fit and finish are terrible with gaps and insulation showing and sharp edges on some plastic parts. Only plus is the beverage chillerNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible performance- August 4, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought my MAYTAG 33 INCH WIDE FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR in February 2021. I knew that I will have to wait for a while since the store couldn't keep up with the high demands. Finally my refrigerator arrived two weeks ago and I'm quite impressed with the performance. It's quiet, energy efficient, tons of space and great looks makes my kitchen very modern. I'm very happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.