Maytag 4.0 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (MVWP575GW) - White
Go ahead, fill it to the top
- Electric top-load washer is energy efficient and makes it easy to load a large pile of laundry
- 4.0 cu. ft. capacity fits in a ton of laundry so you can cut down on the number of loads you do every week
- Maytag Commercial technology features a 1/2 horsepower motor, dual-action agitator, commercial-grade water-fill hoses, brass couplings, and a stainless steel wash basket
Drench your clothes for cleaner laundry
- Four Deep Wash cycles give you a deeper clean by using extra water
- PowerWash Cycle drenches your load of laundry to ensure detergent is mixed in
- Cycles include Bulky Items, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Mixed, Normal, and Rinse & Spin for optimum cleaning
- Spin Fill feature saturates your clothes by continuously spinning the tub while it's filling
Bring home a new laundry pair
- When pairing with a dryer, choose a model with roughly twice the capacity of the washer
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 107.95cm (42.5")
- Depth: 66.04cm (26")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1140 reviewers who responded, 1083 would recommend this product.
- Exactly what I need and nothing more!- November 5, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this washer after having fought with an LG brand for years. It used to take me forever to do a load of wash, since the bells and whistles of the fancy LG led to poor results. My machine was always uneven and always stopping. I went back to the basics. I reliable agitator washing machine. I love it! The cycles run straight through, no issues, and my clothes seem cleaner. The first day I got it, I did SEVEN loads! (It would have taken me a week to do 7 loads on my old machine.) Couldn't be happier. (Note: we also looked at a Speed Queen but opted for the less expensive machine that seemed to win in a head-to-head match with the SQ.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not spin clothes dry- September 26, 2018
For the first 2 months this washer was great. Then, on an intermittent basis clothes were still dripping wet when the cycle was finished. I tried the "Drain and Spin" Cycle. Sometimes this worked. Repairman was great. He replaced one part; Said it would be up to one month before Maytag would send the 2nd part. I bought this machine because the Maytag appliances I bought in the early 1990s were great. The dryer is still working. We also bought a Maytag washer for our church parsonage. It did not work correctly from day one. Fortunately, the same repairman was able to repair that one with just one part. I will buy a different brand next timeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Expectations- June 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Starting retirement. Decided to update our laundry appliances. Gave are still running strong Maytag Proforma Series washer and dryer to a young family. Looked on line and visited serveral forums. With the Speedqueen now redesigned and poorly reviewed people are talking about the Maytag. Commercial. This washer has an agitator and deep water. It is so quiet I actually checked to see if it had stopped running on the first load. Not quite as many cycle options as the Proforma Series, but everything we need. If you want a washer that actually works check the online videos comparing clothes movement during the wash cycle. You will be sold too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.