Maytag 5.5 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer (MVW6200KW) - White
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity handles extra-large loads so you can get finished with laundry faster
- Top-load design makes it easy to load and unload your laundry with no bending or crouching, so it's easier on your back
- Power impeller removes tough stains through a concentrated cleaning action that keeps clothes saturated with water and detergent
- Quick Wash cycle washes small loads in a flash so you can get an outfit clean in a hurry
- Deep-fill option effectively removes stains by adding more water to the cycle
- Slow-close glass lid gives you a clear view of the laundry inside with quiet closing
- Advanced Vibration Control reduces vibration to keep disruptive noise to a minimum
- Auto-sensing technology automatically regulates water levels based on load size so you get exactly the right amount of water to accommodate any load
- Affresh cycle makes it easy to clean the washing machine at the touch of a button
- Drawer dispenser releases detergent thoroughly so you get every drop of cleaning power
- Additional rinses ensure your clothes come out perfectly clean and free of residue
- High spin speeds remove more water to reduce drying times
- Wrinkle Control cycle helps prevent wrinkles to minimise the need for ironing
- Stainless steel wash basket provides long-lasting durability
- When pairing with a dryer, choose one with roughly twice the capacity of your washer
- Dimensions: Width: 69.85cm (27.5"); height: 106.68cm (42"); depth: 69.85cm (27.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1891 reviewers who responded, 1705 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Washing Machine but Noisy- February 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Did research on user reviews and in Consumer Reports before buying this washing machine. Consumer reports rated it as a good washing machine which I agree. Only have had this washing machine a couple of weeks but clothes are cleaned. Buyer reviews mentioned it's noisy and I agree there too. When changing between cycles the gear action is loud. Family does like that you can program to use more water and can see through the transparent top lid. Good selection of various cycles. Like not having an agitator. Do miss not having a display on how much time was left for the overall wash as had on prior washing machine. Overall, so far so good!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much more spacious without agitator- March 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Got mine in February 2021. Replaced my 15 year Maytag set which I was in great condition and I passed on to couple with 2 little boys. I’m a senior and just hated an upgrade. It took a few tries to figure out the steps/sequence to get it going. I kept holding down the start button (the last step) waiting for it to start. I learned to hold it for a count of 3 and when I released the machine started. In the old Maytag, I added detergent and let it fill, then loaded clothes. This is reverse. 40 years of loading clothes last was a hard habit to break. After a few loads though, I got this. And I can wash my bedspreads and bigger items in the washer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poorly designed lid area- March 13, 2021
I just got the washer delivered and while we ran it through a test run, the faulty design of the lid was apparent. The lid doesn't seal (it's just a piece of plastic sitting on the metal body) so the steam escapes through the gaps and fogged up the entire main controller area, forming condensation over it. It wasn't even in the hot water setting, just warm. Maytag customer service line isn't available over the weekend so I have to wait until Monday to figure out the solution. I will probably be returning it. I've had the previous maytag washer for 20+ years and it's just disappointing that the newer model doesn't live upto its previous standards.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.