Maytag 7.0 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer (MGDC465HW) - White
Tackle your family's laundry with ease
- Gas-powered, top-loading dryer has convenient top-mount controls so you can easily dial your cycle
- Large 7.0 cu. ft. capacity takes on family-sized loads of laundry to save hours of time each week
- Side-swing door makes it simple to retrieve your warm, fluffy clothing and household laundry
- Heavy duty motor consistently handles large loads of laundry so your dryer is always ready when you are
Fresh, fluffy laundry, every time you turn it on
- IntelliDry sensor gives you an evenly dry load by monitoring moisture and air temperature
- Wrinkle Control cycle prevents wrinkles from setting in by tumbling your clothes without heat when they're done drying
- 12 drying cycles including heavy duty, delicates, and timed dry
Choosing a washer and dryer?
- If you're upgrading your laundry room by choosing a matching washer and dryer, you'll want to ensure the dryer you choose has roughly twice the capacity of the washer
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 28.25"
- Height: 43"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 331 reviewers who responded, 308 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice basic dryer- July 11, 2020
I was looking for a basic model of dryer - no electronic panel, no flashy features - and this is exactly it. It's quiet and it gets the job done (just put it on "More Dry" or the clothes will be a bit damp). Ours came without leveling feet, but a call to Maytag (Whirlpool) took care of it and they're shipping them to us for free. I really like that the lint catcher is at the top, because our previous dryer was a GE that had it in the front of the door, and the clothes often got lint on them when I pulled them out. I also like that there aren't any plastic parts in the dryer itself to crack and break (another problem we had with the GE).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smells like gas a month later- February 6, 2019
The dryer works fine, except that I have to shut off/on the valve for the gas line every time I use it. I've had it for a month. The gas smell was supposed to last a couple times. I've sprayed the pipe connections and don't see any leaks, but I forgot to shut the gas valve off the other day, went to work, and came home to a house that wreaked of natural gas. I had to shut off the valve and open the windows, in the middle of January in St. Louis. As long as I shut off the gas line going to the dryer when I'm not using it, it's fine. It's a real pain though, not a fan at all.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- the dryer was nice, great deal- February 5, 2020
I would have given this a 5 star because the Pacific sales rep, Drew was wonderful, after that things went downhill, to the first delivery guys running all over my grass, tearing up my yard, and giving me an open box dryer, that was dented, had pink paint, scratches, etc. then i had to spend my time and gas driving to BB to get another dryer, spent over an hour, the next delivery guys were great. i have not connected the dryer yet because it is gas and i have to get it converted to propane and have the duct work done. however, it was a great deal and Drew was great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.