Maytag 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (YMED6230HC) - Metallic Slate
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity electric dryer holds large loads and dries them quickly and efficiently
- 11 drying cycles include Bulky Items, Custom Cycle, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Dry, Regular, Timed Dry, Towels, Whites, and Wrinkle Control provide the perfect level of power for every type of fabric
- Extra Power Button increases time, heat, and tumbling to ensure even your largest loads come out thoroughly dry
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to start, stop, and troubleshoot the dryer from your smartphone or tablet using the Maytag app
- Hamper door design makes it easy to unload, stack, and fold your clothes without dropping any items on the floor
- When pairing with a matching washer (sold separately), choose one with about half the capacity of your dryer
- Dimensions: Width: 68.58 cm (27"); height: 103.84 cm (40.88"); depth: 75.9 cm (29.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 147 reviewers who responded, 137 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Let freedom ring…- July 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Ever since getting this dryer we have discovered a more liberating laundry experience. This dryer is much more quieter than other brands we have owned. I love that the engineers finally said goodbye to the old school end of cycle game buzzer. While the capacity of this machine is equal to our previous appliance, the exterior dimensions require less floor space. This allowed us to install some much desired cabinet and countertop space. The wrinkle-free setting actually performs great on my dress shirts. The auto-sense drying time is accurate and I feel like we get the commercial dryer performance with less run times. In conclusion, we could not find a better machine for less money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So quiet and fast!- May 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was upset about having to buy a new dryer when my previous was less than 4 years old (different brand) so I researched and knew I wanted the reliability and reputation of Maytag. So glad I went with it! It is soooo quiet you can't even tell it's running, and works perfectly. I love the moisture sensing and has plenty of drying options and functions. I have yet to try the app but definitely plan to when I have clothes in there that need wrinkle release to have them ready to put away when I get home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but..- April 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We replaced our old front load set with these. The front load washer got to the point it shook the whole house on certain loads. We bought this set and love our clean our clothes come out! And not to mention they don’t smell ‘burnt’ out of the dryer anymore. I love that they have so much more space than the old set. My only ‘dislike’ is the agitator makes this awful ‘grrr, grrr’ with a popping sound. I looked it up to make sure it was normal and it is but that in the middle of the night takes some getting used to. It’s better than the whole house shaking but had I known they would be so noisy, I may had done more research before purchasing. But I have not had to buy a washer/dryer in over 10 years.... so maybe it’s just with the times! Oh and having to hold the start button for 3 seconds is weirdly annoying.