Maytag 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer (YMED6630HC) - Chrome Shadow
There's always room for more
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity is large enough to fit all your bulky laundry
- Electric front load dryer is easy to load and unload
- Steam dryer with drum steam guard prevents wrinkles and removes odours using steam emitted from steam nozzle
- Stackable design lets you place your dryer in a small laundry room or closet when using an optional stacking kit
Get your laundry dry the first time
- Extra Power button lets you tap to extend your drying cycle
- Steam Refresh cycle eliminates odour and wrinkles in your laundry without you having to rewash it
- Wrinkle Shield Plus stops wrinkles from setting in to using shots of steam and intermittent tumbling for up to 150 minutes or until you open the door
- Advanced Moisture Sensing utilizes built-in sensors to continually check moisture in your laundry and prevent over-drying
Choose your cycle, any cycle
- 37 drying cycles give you choice for every load of laundry
- Intuitive touch controls make it easy to choose the right cycle
- Sanitize cycle eliminates 99.99% of household bacteria
Upgrade your laundry room with a laundry pair
- You can easily pair this dryer with a new washer. Just make sure the washer you choose has roughly half the capacity of your new dryer
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 98.43cm (38.75")
- Depth: 78.11cm (30.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 935 reviewers who responded, 858 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great!- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was a replacement dryer for the previous model Maytag (that could not be repaired). This new model works great. Easy buttons and great features. The only reason i did not give a full five stars... they got rid of the interior light! Why? It was a helpful feature that did not need to be removed. It's also the main reason we are keeping our older Maytag washer (even though the two machines no longer match). The older washer has a drum light, and i just found out that the newer model washer also does not have a light. Disappointing that they removed the light from both machines. Other than the light missing, the dryer works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durability and design but no lights inside machine- February 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I recently bought the Maytag washer and dryer for in-home use. The first thing I noticed was there was no light inside the machines. Majority of washers/dryers have lights inside when the door is opened. There have been numerous times I have left a piece of clothing (socks, small washcloths) inside the machine because it was stuck at the top or deep corner were it was not seen. Upon the arrival of my dryer, I received a bar-code that indicated steps to register the machine but did not receive one for the washer. The dryer is very quiet whereas the washer is a little noisy but the clothes are much cleaner with the different cycles available.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy to be back with Maytag- August 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We needed to get a new washer and dryer as our old ones were not doing the job after only 10 years, nothing was really clean and took for ever to dry, we had Maytag before but to save money, bought a different brand, big mistake. We looked at all the different brands and keep coming back to look at the Maytag Frontload Washer and Dryer that we finally bought (they were the last ones in the area that were in stock), we now can dry larger loads in a shorter time, have more choices as to the settings and love the "Steam" function along with the delay, still have a lot to learn about using everything and we will never buy another brand againYes, I would recommend this to a friend.