Maytag 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer (YMED8630HC) - Chrome Shadow
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity means there's plenty of space to dry large loads and bulky items like sleeping bags and comforters
- Powered by electricity, so installation is quick and easy
- Stackable design makes saving space an attractive possibility, though a special kit (sold separately) is required
- Extra Power button provides a boost to any cycle with extra time, heat, and tumbling, so you'll achieve a thorough drying the very first time
- Integrated Wi-Fi and the use of a smart phone or tablet allow you to control your dryer's functions remotely
- Uses steam to penetrate fibres, refresh garments, and reduce wrinkles
- Drum steam guard is designed to protect fabrics from the spray nozzle
- More than 10 drying cycles, including Normal, Regular, Whites, Heavy Duty, Delicates, Bulky Items, Quick Dry, Steam Fresh, Sanitize, Timed Dry, Towels, and Wrinkle Control
- Quick Dry Cycle allows you to dry smaller loads in only 26 minutes
- Wrinkle Control cycle keeps wrinkles in check by adjusting drying temperatures
- Advanced Moisture Sensing has 3 built-in sensors that track temperature and moisture levels to dry your clothes perfectly and prevent damage from over drying every time
- Heavy-duty motor, a 5-rib belt, and premium rollers provide efficient performance for many years to come
- To pair with a new washer, be sure that the model you choose has only about half the total capacity of the dryer
- Stainless steel construction offers style and durability
- Dimensions: Width 68.58cm (27"); height 98.43cm (38.75"); depth 78.11cm (30.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 541 reviewers who responded, 489 would recommend this product.
- Hate this washer!!- 4 janvier 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had this washer since November and am very sorry that I bought it. It is a royal pain and has error messages, is confusing and generally annoying. I am so sorry I gave up a perfectly fine top loader with a normal dial to turn. This is a mess and I do not recommend it. In fact, I will never buy again from this vendor. I wish I could return it- I loathe this washer. It is also so stupidly slow that it requires me a full day to do the week's washing for two people. Basically, this is a dreadful piece of equipment that modernized for the sake of cool buttons, all of which results in a ridiculously dumb washing machine. Don't buy it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My clothes have never been cleaner!- 27 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using my new washer for a couple weeks and am amazed at how much cleaner my close seem! I'm not sure if it is the larger capacity allowing them to tumble more freely or the ability to set the settings for exactly what I'm washing or the fact that when the load is done they are so spun out that they are barely damp. Whatever it is I love it! I also want to mention that I never thought that the WIFI feature would be useful but I have used it several times. I put a load in the washer in the morning and use the app to start the load so that it will be done when I get home from work no matter what errand I run after work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as user friendly as my Whirlpool- 2 mars 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've always wanted a Maytag but it isn't as convenient to use and is missing features I had with my Whirlpool. I miss being able to turn on the light while the washer or dryer is working. Also, the alert bell is very faint, wimpy compared to the nice chime my Whirlpool had where I could hear in the other room with the TV on. I can barely hear it in my laundry room. I have engaged the phone app so I get a text, which helps. I live along so I don't see a need to assign a task or start a load. There are a number of drying choices but they generally don't sense when the clothes are dry. I've found using the manual time setting is the most effective.