Maytag 7.4 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer (MGDP575GW) - White
- Ultra-large 7.4 cu. ft. capacity that offers room enough to efficiently dry even the largest family-sized loads and bulky items like beach towels and sleeping bags
- Gas powered, so it's generally less expensive to run than its electrically driven counterparts over the long term
- Powerful commercial motor and premium drive system are rugged and durable, and can easily handle large, heavy loads
- 11 drying cycles that include Normal, Wrinkle Control, Damp Dry, Freshen Dry, Less Dry, More Dry, and Heavy Duty, as well as Timed Dry 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 minute options
- Automatic Dry tracks temperatures to dry your clothes fully and properly the first time
- Wrinkle Control cycle regulates internal temperatures and continues tumbling after the cycle is over, which helps to minimize wrinkles
- Drum light provides a better interior view by illuminating the inside of the dryer
- When you pair it with a washer, be sure that the dryer you choose has approximately twice the internal capacity of the washer you're matching it to
- Dimensions: Width: 68.58cm (27"); height: 107.95cm (42.5"); depth: 74.3cm (29.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 129 reviewers who responded, 124 would recommend this product.
- Quiet As A Mouse- February 26, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had my dryer installed on February 16, 2018 and it is so much quieter than the Sears Kenmore. The Kenmore sounded like a motor boat and the repairman said that he couldn't fix it. What a joke!!!! We originally went with the Maytag but it didn't fit into the space we have completely. We ended up sending the Kenmore back and got the Maytag and just dealt with the extra space that it takes up in my laundry room. Don't get me wrong the Maytag is a nice size but my laundry room is very tight. It drys everything very quickly and is very quiet. Highly recommend!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dryer- June 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this just over a month ago so far so good dries clothes great very basic machine definitely large enough to handle large loads. The only issue I had was the smell of burn off hen first used, it smelled like wires burning. I have not ever had that order before with a new dryer so it prompted me to call to have it looked at. The gentleman that came out was very efficient and very nice. He even opened up the machine showed me the inside and assured me everything was fine. Now that the burn-off is gone there is no odor and the Machine is working great!!
- Disappointed- February 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Purchased this to replace a 20 year old Matag which failed because I didn't replace a worn support roller in time. Although it's larger, it's louder than the old one because the drum material is thinner. Even empty it sounds 'out of round', meaning the sound changes relative to what position the drum is in. The worst issue is that it pinches the dryer sheets in the felt between the drum and fixed edge. It also catches any clothing with fringe, cording or similar thin or small diameter. It catches in the same location everytime, directly below the lint trap grate. The gap is so large to permitting this you can actually put your fingers in it. Very sad indeed. Expected a solid, hardworking top grade machine, isn't delivering that at all.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.