Maytag 7.4 Cu. Ft. Gas Steam Dryer (MGD8630HC) - Chrome Shadow
Drying how you need it
- Extra Power button boosts the cycle by extending the time, heat, and tumbling as needed for thoroughly dried clothes every time, which means you can dry thick jeans right along with thin shirts and still get the pockets and seams sufficiently dry
- 12 drying cycles, including Bulky Items, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Dry, Regular, Sanitize, Steam Fresh, Timed Dry, Towels, Whites, and Wrinkle Control
- Advanced Moisture Sensing, an industry exclusive, includes 3 built-in sensors that track moisture and temperature so clothes dry evenly without damage from over-drying
- Quick Dry lets you dry small loads in about 26 minutes
- Wrinkle Control adjusts the drying temperature to minimize wrinkles while Wrinkle Prevent with steam tumbles clothes for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends to keep wrinkles at bay
Handy features keep clothes looking like new
- Steam penetrates fibres to relax wrinkles, refresh clothes, and keep them looking great
- Drum steam guard protects fabrics from the spray nozzle
- Sanitize uses an extra hot drying temperature to remove 99.9% of 3 common household bacteria
- Reduce Static option cuts cling using a fine mist of water as clothes are tumbling at the end of a cycle
- Built to last
- Ultra-large 7.3 cu. ft. capacity can fit everything from comforters to sleeping bags
- Heavy duty motor, premium rollers, and 5-rib belt are durable and sturdy, built to last
- Chrome shadow stainless steel finish resisters fingerprints and smudges
- Gas connection can save money in the long run
- Smart connectivity
- Wi-Fi connectivity to use your phone or tablet to remotely control the dryer, including start, stop, and end cycle
- Troubleshoot issues using video walkthroughs in the app, and receive error notification codes
- Customized cycles in app can be sent directly to the dryer remotely
- Assign tasks to family members from the app using customized text messages, like to transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer or fold a load that's finished drying
- Width: 30.75"
- Height: 38.34"
- Depth: 27"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
- Hardworking Dryer w/ nice features & sleek looks- November 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this gas dryer as part of a Maytag set about 6 weeks ago. Thus far, every feature we've tried has worked well. I especially appreciate the steam feature which allows us to fluff clothes that we'd otherwise have to lightly iron. Additionally, I like the entire lint trap set up. The rigid plastic lint screen seems more durable than the wriggly one like our old dryer had. Plus, if you drop something, you probably will not lose it down in the lint trap area because the "gate" closes as the lint screen is removed. No more keys, marbles, and screws falling victim to the "lint abyss". The dryer is very quiet. Plus, from our local gas company, we received a nice $$$ rebate.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointing!!- September 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this dryer about 2 months ago and have had nothing but problems. I would absolutely not recommend this dryer model to anyone. We actually have a repairman coming tomorrow, this is after already completely replacing the machine. There is clearly a problem with this model. When I put my clothes in, it only runs for a few minutes and it shuts down giving an F3/E3 error code. I constantly have to keep restarting the dryer to get my laundry to dry. This has been a problem with both dryers!! The design is very modern and it has lots of features, though the usability is TERRIBLE!!! I am completely dissatisfied with this purchase. I strongly urge you to buy a different model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Maytag gas dryer- September 8, 2019
I had this machine for exact one week and returned it before the 30 days were up,please do not waste your time and money with this machine nothing but problems and headaches,Iâd have to run the machine like 3-4 times in order for the clothes to dry and every time machine was running the door would leak water so I always had a puddle on the floor,also would make clunking clothes with light items inside,I would not recommend anyone to buy this,look around on google Iâm not the only person with exact same issues
Not helpful (0)Report