Maytag Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.9 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 12" glass turntable is able to handle all your defrosting, heating, and reheating needs
- Full-size capacity of 1.9 cu. ft. and 950W of power means this over-the-range microwave can easily handle large dishes
- Sensor cooking system adjusts power settings and time to ensure the best results
- Dual Crisp feature combines top-down heat and microwave power to crisp up items such as French fries and chicken nuggets
- Brown function uses direct heat to give your food a perfect golden-brown crunch
- Keep Warm setting keeps your pan-fried or oven-baked food warm for up to 60 minutes
- Ten power levels offer versatility to prepare a variety of dishes
- Flush hidden vent gives a smooth, seamless look and makes cleaning simple
- Mesh grease filter traps messy oil and grease to prevent mess
- Three-speed exhaust fan and charcoal odour filter remove smells from your kitchen
- Stainless steel cavity can withstand heavy use and cleans up easily
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish and push-button release give this microwave a neat, easy-to-clean look
- Control lockout option disables the control panel to prevent accidental usage while cleaning
- Dimensions: Width: 76.04cm (29.94"); height: 43.51cm (17.13"); depth: 39.53cm (15.56")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 156 reviewers who responded, 152 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice microwave- 9 février 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this microwave in January. I really like the features. However, there has been a problem. Several times, when the start button is pushed, it made a sound that seemed to be electronic grinding behind the keypad, and would not start, giving the three beep end sound. This would continue with all attempts to start. After awhile I would try again, and there would be no problem with it working perfectly. This happened about a half dozen times. The store where I purchased it sent a repairman, but of course, it did not do it when he arrived. I am hoping it does not happen again, and somewhat disappointed in this microwave.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Microwave that does it all!- 9 avril 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this as part of our kitchen remodel and am so glad I picked this one! It does a great job with your normal microwave functions but an incredible jog defrosting things like meat where my old microwave always seemed to cook the edges, this microwave defrosts very evenly. The crisping and browning feature are really great for the time you want to heat something up like pizza or cheese sticks but don't want to heat up the regular oven for a small meal or snack. GREAT FEATURE! Love that it has a 3 speed fan that vents all any smoke or smells to the outside and the light to help illuminate the range top. Runs very quietly. VERY HAPPY with this microwave!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow but good- 24 mai 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] at first I couldn’t understand why it would take eight minutes and 45 seconds to reheat one slice of pizza with the dual crisp setting. I called Maytag and the person answering the phone was not knowledgeable at all, agreed it seems like it was way too long and suggested using the manual dual crisp. Lucky for me, my husband decided to try it as programmed, and the pizza did come out great! I am disappointed that the oven doesn’t come with the browning tray, and I was told I can’t purchase one as an accessory. Trying to brown the cheese on a sandwich when it is so far away from the browning unit takes forever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.