McAfee Total Protection (PC/Mac) - 10 Device - 1 Year - Digital Download
Available online only
Downloadable content is non-refundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- Antivirus software blocks viruses from your PCs, Macs, tablets, or smartphones
- Password manager securely remembers your passwords and instantly logs you into websites and apps that you've signed up for
- File Lock keeps your important files safe from hackers and more
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac X OS 10.11 and higher, Google Android 4.1 and higher, and iOS 9 and higher
- Subscription covers up to 10 devices for 1 year
- Requires enrollment in auto-renewal service
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My go-to AV software- September 11, 2021
I've been using this software every year since I bought my laptop in 2014. It keeps my other software updated and protects me in multiple ways. I've never been hacked (knock on wood), and my computer still runs like new. I love the web feature that stops the annoying auto-run videos, and I can whitelist websites like youtube so the videos I want played will play without further action from me. I am able to use this on my phone, laptop and tablets, and have the option to add more devices. It does slow things down a bit on older devices when it runs a scan, but a 7 year old laptop running like new most of the time is the best anyone can expect. It has so many extra features that I'm only using about half of them. It works like you would expect a well known name to work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Customer Service and Product Never Arrived- July 24, 2019
Bought item for digital download. Item never received. Tried to get them to resend twice. The customer service rep said they cannot refund digital items. I said how is it a refund if I never received it? Will never buy from best buy again.
Not helpful (2)Report
- delivery sucks- October 23, 2018
ordered online thinking would receive in few hours since is standard for most online downloads ....but not with best buy ....24 to 48 hrs ....unacceptable in today's age of internet ....wont order online again .....terrible customer service in store and online ,.,..tried to go to store to cancel and pickup in store but wasn't allowed too ,,,,, don't order if in hurry to receive online to download ....
Not helpful (5)Report