McAfee Total Protection (PC/ Mac/ Android/ Chrome/ iOS) - 3 Users - 1 Year
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes a 1-year subscription to McAfee Total Protection
- Can be installed on up to 3 devices, including PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets
- Premium anti-virus protection blocks viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware, unwanted programs, and more
- True Key technology remembers your passwords and recognizes your face or fingerprint to log you into your websites and apps, safely and securely
- Anti-spam protection blocks dangerous messages before they reach your inbox by removing emails that may include risky links and viruses
- Parental controls allow you to set internet time limits, block inappropriate sites, and see what your kids have been doing online
- File Lock combines password and encryption protection to keep your personal files out of the wrong hands
- Compatible with Android 4.1 or higher; iOS 9.0 or higher; Mac OS X 10.11 or later; Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit); and Chrome OS
- Operates in English or French
- McAfee Total Protection for 3 Devices
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not impressed- May 3, 2020
Had Norton previously and walked through the set up and preferences and was easy breezy no problems... McAfee set up took awhile and afterwards had to remove some of the preferences as mic was stopped from working and videos... Not really impressed. Don't like that you need to auto renewal for VPN protection.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- MaAfee Total Protection- November 11, 2020
Down loading the files was easy and so was the setup of features. I have the hard drive subdivided into C & D drives, C for the programs and D for files, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and pictures. I cannot have McAfee scan the "D" portion of the hard drive. I would give 5 stars if I could get the "D" sectioned scanned. RJRYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Total Protection for your PC- January 12, 2020
Have used McAfee total protection on my new Dell Desktop for the last 2 years. Has worked flawlessly. Very good at protecting from all kinds of viruses, cleans up unwanted files and history. Have not had any issues so far. Have used Norton Utilities in the past, but prefer McAfee. Also, got the renewal CD at a good price from Best Buy.
Not helpful (0)Report