Medela Baby New Pastel Pacifier - 6-18 Months - 2 Pack
Available online only
- Includes two pacifiers
- Suitable for babies ages 6-18 months
- Orthodontic design features a flat symmetric shape and thin neck to support the natural movement of the mouth muscles
- Lightweight construction and an ergonomic design allows babies to smell the comforting scent of their parent or caregiver
- SensoPearls help to maximise airflow while remaining gentle on sensitive skin
- Individual protection caps help keep the pacifiers clean while you're on the go
- Baby Pacifier 6-18 Months - 2 Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
- Cute!!!- February 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These pacifiers are so cute! I love the color and pattern (we have the blue pack one and the blue is a great shade!), the nipple covers, and the little hippo on the nipple. My little guy hasn’t decided if he actually wants to suck on it, rather he’s been using it more to chew on right now. The nipple is a tad firmer than the one on the paci that he’s used to using, so I think it will take some time. This is why I have to give it 4 stars, but I’m hopeful he will take to it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baby loves it & I do too- February 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son is exclusively breastfed and takes a pacifier maybe once or twice a day for his naps. We've tried the 2 most popular brands for pacifiers. One had too long of a nipple and would make him gag sometimes. Plus it was heavy, so it would always fall out. We bought another popular brand for breastfed babies and he liked this one better. The medela pacifier has a smaller nipple that is more similar to the second brand we tried. The biggest different is that the medela is made of plastic where the other is 100% silicone. Regardless, you are able to boil the medela pacifier to sanitize it. Plus, hair doesn't stick to it like it does the all silicone one! My favorite thing about the medela pacifier is the custom case that snaps on to protect the nipple part. This is great for being able to just throw it in his diaper bag and keeping it clean when not in use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baby likes them!- February 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My 8 month old likes these pacifiers. He's not super picky about pacifiers in general, but he is content when I offer the Medela ones as opposed to a different brand he already had. The colors are cute, and the shield doesn't sit directly on his skin so there hasn't been any irritation. The only thing I don't like is that water can get inside the nipple, so you have to be careful when washing them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.