Medela Freestyle Flex Double Electric Breast Pump with Cooler & Carry Bag
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Double electric breast pump cuts pumping time and collects lots of milk
- 2-Phase Expression technology expresses more milk in less time
- Compact design weighs less than 300g (10oz) and fits in the palm of your hand so you can pump when and where you want
- Touchscreen display allows you to start or pause pumping, switch expression mode, adjust vacuum levels, and activate the delay start function
- Overflow protection helps to keep milk from entering the tubing or motor while you pump
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery delivers up to eight double-pumping sessions on a single charge
- Built-in USB port makes it easy to charge or power your pump on the go
- Pairs with the companion app to track pumping sessions, expression amounts, and settings
- Includes four 150ml breast milk bottles and solid lids, two 21mm and two 24mm PersonalFit Flex Breastshields, two connectors, a hands-free kit, tubing, two bottle holders, a cooler bag and ice pack, a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, an AC/DC transformer, disposable nursing bra pads, and one carrying tote bag
- Best paired with the Medela Easy Expressions bustier (sold separately)
- Freestyle Flex
- Freestyle Motor
- Tote Bag
- 4 x 150 ml Breast Milk Bottles and Solid Lids
- 2 x 21 mm / 2 x 24 mm PersonalFit Flex Breastshields
- 2 x Connectors
- Hands-Free Kit
- 2 x Bottle Holders
- Cooler Bag and Ice Pack
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- AC/DC Transformer
- Quick-Start Instructions
- Instruction Manual
- Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
- Breast Milk Feeding Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 113 reviewers who responded, 101 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Game changer for pumping- December 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This pump was super easy to use, I was basically able to pull it out of the box and figure it out within a few seconds. The fact that it was so portable and able to charge via USB is so convenient. When I typically pump I’m usually stuck somewhere attached to the little pump in the backpack which isn’t always as easy to carry around compared to this freestyle pump. It’s really a game changer. I am able to just throw this in my diaper bag versus having to carry around a diaper bag and a pump backpack. This is definitely replacing my current pump. Thank you to the Stellar product testing panel for the opportunity to review this pump.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great size!- December 5, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this pump for free as a part of the Stellar Product Testing Panel. This pump is a great, compact size and fits in one hand. The silicone on the flanges does allow for additional comfort while pumping and the setup is simplified with the adapters and back flow protectors being all in one. The whole set-up was compact and easy to take to work and use in the car. The automatic switch from let down mode to regular mode after 2 minutes was helpful when pumping while driving. I wish that the whole adapter was clear so I could see if milk is flowing better and the cords were a little longer, but overall this pump was great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Useful and effective small pump- December 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It is far overdue for companies to come up with smaller pumps that allow moms to do more while they pump and be more discrete. This pump is definitely a step in the right direction! It is small, easy to travel with, and charges with a USB cord. The pump is much more discrete than the huge flanges on most other pumps, and the pump itself is lighter and easier to carry around. I could walk around while pumping and it wasn't as obvious that I was pumping. It didn't feel quite as strong as the full-size pumps, but it would be great for travel or busy days. Thanks to the Stellar Product Testing Panel for providing me with this pump.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.