Medela Pump In Style MaxFlow Double Electric Breast Pump
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Hospital-performance double electric breast pump is ideal for daily pumping
- 2-Phase Expression and MaxFlow technologies generate a vacuum with micro-vibrations to help you express more milk
- Pre-programmed research-based settings allow you customise your comfort level
- Closed system prevents milk from entering tubing to keep the pump hygienic
- PersonalFit Flex breast shields in two sizes provide personalised comfort
- Designed with few parts to make cleaning and assembly quick and easy
- Includes two PersonalFit Flex Connectors, two 21mm PersonalFit Flex breast shields, two 24mm PersonalFit Flex breast shields, four 150ml printed bottles with solid lids, two bottle stands, cooler bag with cooling element, Y tubing, battery pack (requires eight AA batteries, not included), adjustable carry bag, instructions, and a quick start card
- Pump In Style Motor Unit
- USA AC/DC Power Adaptor (110 -240V Compatibility)
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Connectors
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields Size 21mm
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields Size 24mm
- 4 x 150ml Printed Bottles with Solid Lids
- 2 x Bottle Stands
- Cooler Bag With Cooling Element
- Y Tubing
- Battery Pack (8 x AA Not Included)
- Adjustable Carry Bag
- Quick Start Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 227 reviewers who responded, 185 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Comfortable but inefficient- September 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I loved the idea of this pump. The bag, all the accessories, the silicone on the flanges, the pump size, but it just didn't remove milk for me. I usually get at least 4 ounces per session, and I didn't even get half an ounce in almost 30 minutes with the Pump in Style with Max Flow. I did not like the pre-timed settings. I needed more time in the stimulation phase so had to turn the pump off and back on a couple of times. The best thing about this pump are the flanges. The silicone edges are genius! I appreciate the Stellar Product Testing Panel allowing me to test the Pump in Style with Max Flow, but unfortunately I had to go back to my old pump.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great pump if it lasts…- August 6, 2021
I really like this pump and the improvements made from the PIS from 4 years ago is great with fewer and more durable parts. I have 2 issues. 1) the initial suction in the stimulation mode is WAY too much. I have to frantically turn it down every time. 2) I am on my 3rd pump due to what sounds like a common issue of the suction not starting right away. I’ve actually had to turn it off and back on or hit the pump for the motor to catch up. I’m on my second replacement and this third pump does it too. I’ve heard others say the same. Just hope it doesn’t get worse and just die on me. Plus side is customer service has been great when I callYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expressed More than Usual!- September 7, 2020
I am very impressed with this pump! First of the simple sleek design is great. It's quieter than other brands, comes with a cooler bag with ice pack designed to keep bottles in place and cold.It also comes with a tote to carry all of my breastfeeding and baby supplies. I normally can only get about 5 ounces of milk on one side. lately I have been expressing 3 whole ounces more with this pump! The pieces are easy to clean and don't have a lot of parts which is great because I don't have time to wash a lot of tiny parts and try to keep up with them. I love this product that I received through Stellar Product Testing Panel to review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.