Medela Pump In Style MaxFlow Double Electric Breast Pump
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Hospital-performance double electric breast pump is ideal for daily pumping
- 2-Phase Expression and MaxFlow technologies generate a vacuum with micro-vibrations to help you express more milk
- Pre-programmed research-based settings allow you customise your comfort level
- Closed system prevents milk from entering tubing to keep the pump hygienic
- PersonalFit Flex breast shields in two sizes provide personalised comfort
- Designed with few parts to make cleaning and assembly quick and easy
- Includes two PersonalFit Flex Connectors, two 21mm PersonalFit Flex breast shields, two 24mm PersonalFit Flex breast shields, four 150ml printed bottles with solid lids, two bottle stands, cooler bag with cooling element, Y tubing, battery pack (requires eight AA batteries, not included), adjustable carry bag, instructions, and a quick start card
- Pump In Style Motor Unit
- USA AC/DC Power Adaptor (110 -240V Compatibility)
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Connectors
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields Size 21mm
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields Size 24mm
- 4 x 150ml Printed Bottles with Solid Lids
- 2 x Bottle Stands
- Cooler Bag With Cooling Element
- Y Tubing
- Battery Pack (8 x AA Not Included)
- Adjustable Carry Bag
- Quick Start Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 209 reviewers who responded, 180 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Comfortable but inefficient- September 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I loved the idea of this pump. The bag, all the accessories, the silicone on the flanges, the pump size, but it just didn't remove milk for me. I usually get at least 4 ounces per session, and I didn't even get half an ounce in almost 30 minutes with the Pump in Style with Max Flow. I did not like the pre-timed settings. I needed more time in the stimulation phase so had to turn the pump off and back on a couple of times. The best thing about this pump are the flanges. The silicone edges are genius! I appreciate the Stellar Product Testing Panel allowing me to test the Pump in Style with Max Flow, but unfortunately I had to go back to my old pump.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Expressed More than Usual!- September 7, 2020
I am very impressed with this pump! First of the simple sleek design is great. It's quieter than other brands, comes with a cooler bag with ice pack designed to keep bottles in place and cold.It also comes with a tote to carry all of my breastfeeding and baby supplies. I normally can only get about 5 ounces of milk on one side. lately I have been expressing 3 whole ounces more with this pump! The pieces are easy to clean and don't have a lot of parts which is great because I don't have time to wash a lot of tiny parts and try to keep up with them. I love this product that I received through Stellar Product Testing Panel to review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use- September 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the product through the Stellar Product Testing Panel. So glad that I was able to test this pump. It's very easy to use, the pre-programmed settings are nice, easy to clean, and stores nicely in the bag. The bag is also great for traveling. Even though I didn't get more milk than the brand I currently use, I was able to get basically the same amount. The settings aren't exactly right for me but they are very easy to use. The accessories are a nice touch, better than going out and buying separately or not having them at all. The pump is very easy to clean. Overall, I like this pump just as much as my current one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.