Medela Sonata Flex Double Electric Breast Pump
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Double electric breast pump delivers consistent and productive results
- Smart functionality connects to the MyMedela app to track pumping sessions and your baby's growth and provides unlimited access to lactation information and personalized content
- App gives you 24/7 access to lactation consultants via video chat
- 2-Phase Expression technology with a stimulation phase and expression phase helps you express plenty of milk
- Responsive Pump Technology automatically adjusts to your body and environment for more effective pumping
- Quiet motor makes it easy to pump anywhere, even in the middle of the night
- Includes one rechargeable lithium ion battery, four 150mL BPA-free bottles and lids, two 24mm PersonalFit breast shields, two 21mm PersonalFit breast shields, silicone membranes, bottle stands, a cooler bag, and cooling element
- Sonata with accessories
- 1 Sonata breast pump with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1 breast pump bag
- 1 set of tubing
- 4 bottles of 150 ml with lids
- 1 cooler bag and cooling element and 1 power adapter
- Also includes 2 of each: breast shield connectors
- connector caps
- silicone membranes
- 21 mm and 24 mm PersonalFit breast shields
- bottle stands.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 133 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
- Quiet & Convenient!- June 20, 2018
I had a Medela Pump In Style Advanced with my first child but didn’t like having to be close to an outlet and (like most pumps) hated how loud it was. I decided to treat myself with my second child and I’m SO glad I spent the money. Once you fully charge it it lasts for many pumping sessions which I found very useful to not have to bring my charging cord in my pump bag every day. Also, it truly is super quiet. I can pump right next to my sleeping baby and she stays sleeping. Lastly, the pump bag looks like it could be a regular purse. When showed my friends they had no idea it was a pump bag. I would highly recommend this pump to anyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use, quiet, comfortable!- March 3, 2018
I was given this breast pump to try as part of the weeSpring Parent Panel and I have to say, it is amazing! This is the third pump I’ve had and I absolutely love it. Not only is it really quiet compared to others, but it’s really easy to use as well. It also makes pumping more comfortable compared to all of the other pumps I’ve tried. My favorite part would have to be how you can sync it with your phone. The most important part though, is milk expression. My supply actually went up from using this pump. I have many friends who just had babies and I’ve told them all about this amazing pump. Again, thanks weeSpring Parent Panel!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not purchase if needed for more than 1 year- January 2, 2019
I bought this pump after my first child and it worked great, I had a few minor issues but overall was happy with it. Great suction, the ability to be portable was awesome! I was hoping with the hefty price tag (insurance didn't cover) it would last more than one child. However it did not, and the warranty does not cover past one year so now I am stuck having to purchase an entirely new pump. Extremely disappointed because the pump worked great... until it didn't and conveniently was no longer under warrantee. My pump needs a new battery all other aspects work, but there is no option to replace without purchasing an entirely new pump.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.