Mediasonic ProRaid 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA (HFR2-SU3S2)
Available online only
• Support 3.5" and 2.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive.
• Hardware Raid controller built-in on board with one-button control. Support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10
• Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA in Single mode and 3.0Gbps in Raid Mode
• Smart Fan with built-in thermal-sensor, Auto & Manual modes, and 3 speed levels
• Support S.M.A.R.T
Hard Disk Drive Support
• 3.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive
• 2.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 10TB per drive (bracket adapter required, not included in the package)
• Support hard drive transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps
RAID Mode Features
• Single Mode: Computer will show up as four independent drives
• JBOD Mode: Raid 0 Spanning mode. Two hard drives will show up as one large single drive. Spanning is an array (not Raid) that is written sequentially across two drives
• Raid 0 (Stripping Mode): Two hard drives will show up as one large single drive but speed performance will boost up. The two hard drives will write data in “column effect”
• Raid 1 (Mirroring Mode): Using this mode will require two identical hard drives. It will create an extra copy (or mirror) set of data to second drive
• Raid 3 (Stripped set with dedicated parity)
• Raid 5 (Stripped set with distributed parity)
• Raid 10 (Mirroring + Stripping)
Note: Mediasonic strongly recommend user to install same capacity / model / brand of hard drive if you are using Raid feature
Supporting Operating System
• Window 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 bit and 64bit)
• Mac OSX 10.8 or later
• HFR2-SU3S2 x 1
• User Manual x 1
• Power Adapter x 1 and Power Cord x 1
• Hard Drive Handle x 4 and Hard Drive Screws x8
• Screw Driver x 1
• USB 3.0 Cable x 1
• eSATA Cable x 1
Technical Support and Warranty Service
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Mediasonic||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Printers, Tablets, iPads & eReaders||14 Days||0%||0%||0%|
|Computers (Laptops & Desktops), Monitors||14 Days||0%||10%||10%|
|Blank Media (Digital Memory, Hard Drives, etc.), Computer Components||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|All Other Products||30 Days||0%||0%||0%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days